Thread: Clickable Sig2dats

They use to work for me.
    Then I added a slave HD and cut and pasted my KLite folder to my new drive. Now they don't work.

It says something about not finding my sig2dat program.

What do I need to do to make them work again.

Thanks for the help.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by healimonster@31 March 2003 - 11:18
    They use to work for me.
    Then I added a slave HD and cut and pasted my KLite folder to my new drive. Now they don't work.

It says something about not finding my sig2dat program.

What do I need to do to make them work again.

Thanks for the help.
    You should not have moved the entire kazaa program folder to the slave hard drive. You need to keep the main folder on the HD with the OS and simply create a new folder on the slave and then share the new folder. If you share the new folder before moving any of the files over then you will not lose any of the ratings and what not.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I think it is too late for that. Once I realized that kLite worked on my new drive I deleted the old folder to make space on my master drive.

It should be noted that I was unable to delete an DB folder (probably cause some of the files were in use).

But the situation where I am at now is that the copied folder in the new drive is the only folder that exists.

Options?

Reinstalling and starting over?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Forum Star
    Re-install Kazaa Lite in that new folder.

That way all settings will point to the correct locations again and everything will work again.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Do as Paul suggests, however save your DB folder first, this will save your ratings, then copy your saved DB folder back ionto the new KZ folder before you start the new KZ.