pepsi cuz i won an ipod from them

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    A&W Root Beer

3. Lounge   -   #53
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Forced to choose between swill, I would opt for Coke.
    Given my druthers, Stewart's Root Beer rawks!*

*Warning:
    Old fart using internet slang.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #54
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I voted for Coke because of the azad spam.
    excellent, my plan is working....soon you will all realize the power of this fully operational battle station... err i mean umm...damnit all to hell

@jaigandhi: wow, that's awesome.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    Forced to choose between swill, I would opt for Coke.
    Given my druthers, Stewart's Root Beer rawks!*

*Warning:
    Old fart using internet slang.
    Coke?

Spill that shit on your car and watch the paint fall off.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #56
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Coke?

Spill that shit on your car and watch the paint fall off.
    The many uses of coke.

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coca-Cola in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and ... Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FYI:

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

You can`t beat a drop of coke there no mention 0f pepsi at all.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    both i quess

8. Lounge   -   #58
    There all the same thing....

9. Lounge   -   #59
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    The many uses of coke.

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coca-Cola in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and ... Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FYI:

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

You can`t beat a drop of coke there no mention 0f pepsi at all.
    Thank you for making my point so comprehensively, e.f.f.

It's baaaaaaaad stuff.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #60
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i heard all that disolvey stuff is nonsense. anyway due to a recent uk tv comercial i shall not be drinking anything by the coca-cola company ever again

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast