Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kazaa used to work fine with sp2, for months, now it don't... and tons of pop ups...

Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    since kazaa requires internet explorer, you will need to fix it for kazaa to work.
    yes using spyware removal tools instead of using the ADD/REMOVE first may make things worse then they were to beguin with.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Alright See If This Works, Move all the data you want to keep out of your "My Shared Folder".

Then Uninstall Kazaa with Add/Remove Programs or Use Crap Cleaner which you can get here
    or go to www.ccleaner.com

Using Crap Cleaner, Install, Open and then click tools @ the top, Then uninstall.

Now Download K-Cleanup.

K-Cleanup removes Kazaa COMPLETELY, No if's or buts about it. Get all the data you want out of your 'My Shared Folder' to a secure location just in case.

Ok, You have Kazaa uninstalled, Now try to use Ad-Aware or SpyBot to remove all of your spyware. Get Ad-Aware here & Spybot here.

If those don't work download spysweeper here and search or P.M. me for a serial.

Ok, So we got all the spware/adware of your computer. Choose Nsane's K-Lite 2.7 or Get the Latest Version of Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.4 By Dg_Mortal

To Keep your computer in shape and block adware/spyware download Supertrick 1.6 (Download here) & also another very good tool is CWS Shredder (Download here)

After that just make sure you have decent anti-virus software and a good firewall which you can find help on here

Thanx Hope This Helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12