Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Electronic Arts to offer Godfather

Bawa's pictures look greta but then look at Busymans [b]in game[/b[ screen shots

2. Games   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    busymans problay XBOX PS2 screenshot im sure those other ones are PC

3. Games   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    busymans problay XBOX PS2 screenshot im sure those other ones are PC

How the fuck would you be able to tell that? Your just taking a guess

4. Games   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah notice where i said probably :p

and of course PC graphics kick the shit out of consoles

5. Games   -   #25
    Retired
    http://www.3dgamers.com/games/godfather/downloads/

Intro movie trailer (320x240, 2:25, MOV)
    Teaser movie trailer (320x240, 1:04, MOV)

6. Games   -   #26
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    When Electronic Arts announced it was adapting The Godfather last year, many cinephiles wondered how the operatic mafia drama would translate into a game. Then this year, it was revealed that Robert Duvall, James Caan, and the late Marlon Brando had all recorded voice-overs for it. The involvement of the stars gave the project a big boost in the credibility department, raising hopes for the game.

Now, however, the man primarily responsible for The Godfather film is speaking out against the Godfather game. According to several wire services, writer-director Francis Ford Coppola expressed his displeasure with Paramount Pictures for selling off the game rights on the American Movie Classics cable network show Sunday Morning ShootOut.

"I knew nothing about it. They never asked me if I thought it was a good idea," he reportedly said. His ire was further riled when he was given a preview build of the game by EA. "They use the characters everyone knows, and then for the next hour they shoot and kill each other. I had absolutely nothing to do with the game, and I disapprove," he was quoted as saying.

The Godfather game is slated for a fourth quarter 2005 release for the PC, PSP, Xbox, and PlayStation 2. EA, its developer and publisher, has said it will be rated "M" for Mature. GameSpot's previous coverage has more information on the film adaptation.
    Source

Uh oh, looks like EA are producing another piece of shit and just relying on a big name
    Last edited by mike45450; 04-09-2005 at 04:56 PM.

7. Games   -   #27
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Yup, EA does like releasing unfnished shite.

8. Games   -   #28
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i don't think he dissapproves of the quality of the gameplay. he doesn't like the way his creations are played in the game. i think it's just about other people killing his charactors to be honest

9. Games   -   #29
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    oh come on now gepper, everyone knows EA sucks big time. they're known for releasing shit quality games that never see any updates. only good game i could possibly think of at this moment is NFSU2 (which has it's many many glitches) and Battlefield 1942. that's about it. and the only reason i (as well as many other ppl) liked godfather is because it involved more than shooting the crap out of each other, that's not what godfather was about.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Games   -   #30
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    they don't go out of their way to release shit games. they just have a hardon for a license. so, they fucked up with goldeneye two and every kids film ever made.
    you gotta give them the benefit of the doubt, otherwise you're a fanboy and great games are gonna go under your radar.

to be honest i reckon it'll suck too

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast