Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Man I hate school.

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    No cos I can read what ihe says mostly.
    I took it to be a post modern ironic statement on the necessity for education.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It's just peery not bloody R.L. Stevenson or someone.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Now I'm not trying to riposte or include of sedition, but the education system is mentally moil and brackish when it comes to attaining knowledge.
    But... intelligence is advantage.
    I suggest read many books (trust me, solitary learning is very self fulfilling) before you go out into the real world of workforce and independence, otherwise you will become mentally famished with fear of others. (nothing humorous if experienced I would suppose.)
    I say proceed ahead of those popinjay slubberdegullion moron's using negative raillery provoking many students into egregious contretemps with vast hoi polloi around them.
    I hope exhorting my exegesis shall aid your decision.

I'm certain you shall have trouble understanding some of the words I have inscribed in this reply, so you shall look them up. It's your choice, your life.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    Now I'm not trying to riposte or include of sedition, but the education system is mentally moil and brackish when it comes to attaining knowledge.
    I suggest read many books (trust me, solitary learning is very self fulfilling) before you go out into the real world of workforce and independence, otherwise you will become mentally famished with fear of others. (nothing humorous if experienced I would suppose.)
    I say proceed ahead of those popinjay slubberdegullion moron's using negative raillery provoking many students into egregious contretemps with vast hoi polloi around them.

I'm certain you shall have trouble understanding some of the words I have inscribed in this reply, so you shall look them up. It's your choice, your life.

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight

I've been waiting for an excuse to use my Dictionary plug-in thing for firefox.

You just right-click a word and it looks it up for you.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    Chemistry - Oh man, this is by far the worst. I hate chemistry, I hate it the most. It?s like a bad nightmare, an annoying combination of math and science. The first 3 months of class, we didn't have books, man was I confused. Then we got our books, still confused. I swear I haven?t learned anything in this class, on our last test, I wrote down my name, and turned it in. I scored 0 out of 30. Its just sooo useless. I'm 30 and doing some shopping at a store....

[/Ranting]
    Chemistry was the only class I liked, we did a lot of labs which were fun, used algebra math

7. Lounge   -   #97
    All teenagers hate school.

Suck it up Sally or get me a cheeseburger.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #98
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    I've been waiting for an excuse to use my Dictionary plug-in thing for firefox.

You just right-click a word and it looks it up for you.
    Just installed it

On topic, it's all about the transference of knowledge. Without it we'd still be hunting some animal in the woods, or serving the animal at mcdonalds in the short term.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    yes i crap at yping + my T and A keys only werk if you push hem really hard so hats why it looks even wors kids go 2 school or u'll end up yoping like me

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    omg RTJ somehow i feel really close to u now...

i soo totally agree with you...i seriously havent learnt anything useful...except some stuff in math class and thats because my teacher is HAWT

school sux except the hanging out with your friends part i wish i was 24
    Last edited by jaigandhi5; 01-01-2005 at 02:58 AM.

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast