Thread: Will Someone Please Help me With Exact Audio Copy!?

Tongue

I followed the instructions on the Tutorial in the 'Guides and Tutorials' Section on making a perfect quality MP3 file. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's never done this before.

I select this option (after installing the ASPI Drivers from Adaptec - maybe installed incorrectly?):

but none of the drives I want to use show up:

So I select this option:

and all of my drives show up:

will someone walk me through this and help me out, making sure I get the drivers installed correctly, and make sure I get everything done that needs to be done. I used to be able to use the ASPI drivers, but I don't know what's going on. Please help me. And I don't want to know about other programs that are easier or better, I just would like some help. PLEASE!!
    Last edited by E-squirrel; 12-31-2004 at 06:32 PM.

2. Music   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Do you have something like daemontoolz installed?

'cos I seem to remember some kind of conflict there.

3. Music   -   #3
    Not that I know of. I don't think so.

4. Music   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    you need to install ASPI layer to make your burner communicate with winXP

http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~aa571/aspi.htm
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #5
    I tried doing that Jibbler, but I still can't seem to get it to work. Could you PLEASE help me? Because I install that using the aspiinstall.exe and it installs, asks me to reboot, I reboot, open up EAC and it only shows one drive of mine that I don't even use. I just don't get this. Please help me out here man, how can I fix these problems?

6. Music   -   #6
    and sometimes I'll get a 100% track quality but a 93.8% Peak Level, what does peak level mean? Thanks again for your help.

7. Music   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Quote Originally Posted by E-squirrel
    and sometimes I'll get a 100% track quality but a 93.8% Peak Level, what does peak level mean? Thanks again for your help.
    Peak isn't important. Track quality is what you want. If you don't get 100%, rerip it until its perfect.
    Proud member of MDS