Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easy Cd Or Nero?

Poster
    Actaully express can do everything normal can and it is way easier to use and also it comes with cd label creator too.

So Express is better i think.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    wha? thanks a lot , im confused again . Ok, right now im d/l nero 5.5_10. 15a, which to my knowledge is the latest, based on a hash posted in another section. If i can get it to work, is the express and normal already in what i d/led or are the express and normal two different things that i have to get?
    -TiMz

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    If i was wrong, if someone could tell me the latest version, or a good version that they use it would be much appreciated
    -TiMz

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Just download nero it comes with all the options like the normal burner, express, a wav editor and other stuff. Nero is great I don't think I've made a coaster since i've used nero. I don't remember how many i botched on my old computer with Easy Cd Creator.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    Nero all the way nuff said more features and express is easy to use that comes with it make sure u download the newist version with the a on the end!!!! they f*cked up on the other one with one of the driver files missing!!!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    kooky_kramer's Avatar Poster
    nero, nero, nero !!!! All the features. Just coz its not pretty doesnt mean it cant burn.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    can express burn iso's?.....i'm sticking with normal...i like it MUCH better

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    think so, express can do everthing normal nero can do.
    nero is wll better.
    not had any coasters with my burner.
    24x withe nero, no problems.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Is there a section for me to go to to see how to burn movies(DVDs). How does the cue and bin system work, am i supposed to place teh cue file sumwhere and then the bin file somewhere on Nero and then burn? Sorry, im a dumbass with computers
    -TiMz

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    try. Dvdr Help
    the cue file tells nero what to do with the bin.
    never used a cue, but i think you just go to file burn image.
    then select the cue file, and make sure the bin and cue are in the same directory.
    and the filename is the same. and open the cue with notepad and make sure the filename in the is exactly the same as your bin filename, i think that should be ok.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast