Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macromedia Studio Mx 2004

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Hi,
    I have the serial number for Macromedia Studio MX 2004 but i lost the original disk. Is there a way i can download the demo version from macromedia site and then enter my serial number and make it full working version?

Plz advice!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    yes i think you can do that.
    You can with fireworks mx 2004 and flash and all the others, i know that for sure.

But if there's no trial link on the site then just use a p2p program like bittorrent to download it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks rossco_2004 i will download the demo version right now. Meanwhile if someone can confirm that the demo version will change to full version once the serial number has entered that would be great.

Also, I have lost the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 original disk, but i do have the serial number. Can i also download the demo version and enter the serial number and make it full version?

regards,
    SD

PS i lost so many software disks while moving...!!
    Last edited by sameer0807; 01-03-2005 at 10:26 PM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i dont think you can get a photoshop demo dsk, but you can download it of p2p and use your legit serial.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    There is photoshop demo. You can get cracks for it, that enable full, but I dont think for CS.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    There is photoshop demo. You can get cracks for it, that enable full, but I dont think for CS.
    Adobe's demo versions have been crippled for years now. You can download them but they are nothing like 'full'.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I have an adobe demo disc and you can't crack it, enter a serial, whatever...it's cripplied as chewie says.

so no don't bother downloading teh demo...why don't you just download the full version and use your key?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    why don't you just download the full version and use your key?
    yeh i guess that's what i will have to do now since there is no way i can covert the demo version to full version by using my legit key.

thnx for the help!
    Last edited by sameer0807; 01-04-2005 at 04:38 AM.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    If you download MX Studio 2004 as an ISO file, there is one out there that has a crack built in. You just have to paste it. I think it is a dll file that keeps the register window from coming up.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    If you download MX Studio 2004 as an ISO file, there is one out there that has a crack built in. You just have to paste it. I think it is a dll file that keeps the register window from coming up.
    I do have the legit serial number for Macromedia Studio MX 2004, I think i will just download the Demo version from macromedia site and then enter my serial number to make it full working version.
    If i didn't have the legit serial number than I would have done what you are saying.

Regards,
    SD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast