Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: http://www.EpiTorrent.org

What are you talking about?. EpiTorrent is a FREE torrent site, we dont charge anything. And NEVER will.

Thanks
    Z
    Last edited by Zee_Epi; 01-12-2005 at 05:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Hey,

I do not do anything that have been quoted by OTHER people, i say us, as i dont look at the site as just mine, its everyone's, as everyone helps to contibute. I do not charge ANYTHING for the use of EpiTorrent, and i dont plan to, i dont even expect donations anytime soon, as i have everything under control already with the server, ADS and donations are a LAST resort, but that is far far away. I would of thought people would be happy with someone making a new torrent website with so many going down, not try and tarnish their reputation before they have even started

Thanks
    Z
    Last edited by Zee_Epi; 01-12-2005 at 07:30 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Yes, but you must know that any torrent site would need at some point to request for a donation or find a way in ADS, as time goes on server loads get higher with more people visiting. But like i said that will not happen anytime soon.

Thanks
    Z

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Hey,

We are still growing by the day, but we need more uploaders to help us grow more, if anyone wants to help out, please get intouch with me either by e-mail or through the site.

Thanks
    Z

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Hey,

We are holding a logo contest, to change to overall look of EpiTorrent, if any of you are good at graphics please consider entering.

Thanks
    Z

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Hey,

If there are any good photoshop wizards here that could help design a new logo for EpiTorrent, please post in our forum or contact me.

Thanks
    Z

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Hey,

Is anyone good at graphics here, who would like to help make EpiTorrent's new logo?.

If so please post here or get intouch.

Thanks
    Z

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Hey,

I dont know what your problem is with EpiTorrent, but you should check your facts, as that donate button has ALWAYS been there since we have been online. I dont expect anyone to donate, but if people wish to do so, thats why its there.

Thanks
    Z
    Last edited by Zee_Epi; 01-20-2005 at 02:04 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hey,

I think Epitorrents is great and I encourage people to donate.*

Thanks
    M

* In keeping with Zee_Epi's style of post, I mean exactly the opposite of what I type.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    hey Z whats the status eta on when it will be back up??

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast