Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Marriage and it's supposed sanctity

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Just making it a round 80, just to be tidy.

Huh?.....

it was a "round 80"...you made it 81

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    I will of course refrain from starting a thread complaining that because i haven't mentioned those of non religious objections that i am being unfairly judged as not realising they exist
    Of course.

A round 83, then.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Huh?.....

it was a "round 80"...you made it 81
    Even with J2's addition and this one, my page says 83, so it was 80 for me. Wonder if that has to do with the fact you started the thread.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Even with J2's addition and this one, my page says 83, so it was 80 for me. Wonder if that has to do with the fact you started the thread.

well that's wierd, surely it would include all posts...i should find one you started and put the number in see if you see it one more...... just wish i could raise enough interest to do it

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567