Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email

Hi to all. I love this forum and do not want to unsubscribe however I do have to stop receiving all the Emails, I have been requesting this information for 3 days and have 50 Emails in my computer so please help me!
    Sorry,perhaps I did not explain clearly. I do not want to unsubscribe from the Movieworld forum, I just want to stop the "Email Notification of new messages" ! Norman

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by gotcha@31 March 2003 - 20:04
    Hi to all. I love this forum and do not want to unsubscribe however I do have to stop receiving all the Emails, I have been requesting this information for 3 days and have 50 Emails in my computer so please help me!
    Sorry,perhaps I did not explain clearly. I do not want to unsubscribe from the Movieworld forum, I just want to stop the "Email Notification of new messages" ! Norman
    You should be able to do that from "my controls"

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Thank you RPerry for answering! I have been to My Controls and can see where I unsubscribe from any or all forums, but I do not want to unsubscribe from the forums,I enjoy them, I just want to stop getting Emails each time there is a new post! Surely this cannot be difficult,lots of people have told me to just unsubscribe but I do not want to loose the forums! Can you understand this? There is no place where it says "do you want to stop receiving Emails with each new posting!!!
    Norman

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Look under Subcribtion/ View Topics and check unsubscribe.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Out of The Ordinary
    Check this and this link.

BOT

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Try Clicking Here:

Or go to: My Controls>Options>Email Settings>Board Preferences.

[ ] Include a copy of the post when emailing me from a subscribed topic
    Enabling this option will send a plain text version of the post in the subscription email.

[ ] Send a confirmation email when I receive a new private message
    Enabling this option will send an email confirmation of any new private messages sent to you.

[ ] Enable 'Email Notification' by default?
    Enabling this option will automatically subscribe you to any topic you start or reply to.

This is my 1000th post!

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Out of The Ordinary
    Ahhh great find Nobody1234, and congratulations to Your 1000th post.

BOT

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by gotcha@31 March 2003 - 23:22
    Thank you RPerry for answering! I have been to My Controls and can see where I unsubscribe from any or all forums, but I do not want to unsubscribe from the forums,I enjoy them, I just want to stop getting Emails each time there is a new post! Surely this cannot be difficult,lots of people have told me to just unsubscribe but I do not want to loose the forums! Can you understand this? There is no place where it says "do you want to stop receiving Emails with each new posting!!!
    Norman
    when you "subscribe" to a forum, this is what causes the e-mqil notification. by unsubscribing, that doesn't mean you can't come to the forum, it just stops you from receiving the e-mails

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Poster
    stop choosing "track this topic"
    this will automatically email you everytime there is a new post.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Thank you all for your help ( I would be lost without it&#33
    I saw unsubscribe several times but did not want to because of the fear of loosing the forum,but now I will unsubscribe!
    If it does not work then I will not wish you all the best with my after dinner glass of red wine tonight ! Cheerio. Norman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast