Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Tool
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    I dream I'm in a Dawn of the Dead style scenario quite a lot (nearly every night sometimes). Sometimes it's so vivid I can't get back to sleep...like now.

6.26am here.

That's bizzare I have Dawn of the Dead style dreams all the time and you are very often there. I had a dream last night that I lived above the apartment of certain doom and you were throwing bricks at it.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ginguar
    That's bizzare I have Dawn of the Dead style dreams all the time and you are very often there. I had a dream last night that I lived above the apartment of certain doom and you were throwing bricks at it.
    I had a dream we were in a military style compound and all the soldiers were zombies. We ran into a river to get away from them.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I very rarely dream at all. On the occasion that I do remember a dream, it usually involves boxes or packages since I run a UPS operation and my whole life is boxes.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I very rarely dream at all. On the occasion that I do remember a dream, it usually involves boxes or packages since I run a UPS operation and my whole life is boxes.
    You allways dream.

Everybody does.

You probably sleep very good, deep.

What do you dream about the boxes???

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #15
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I rarely remember my dreams

6. Lounge   -   #16
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    No chance. I'd have cooked that dog pretty sharpish. In fact even before I'd ran out of regular supplies.

"Hey Dan, all I've got is hot dog!"

Magic. I dunno where you pulled that pic from but credit where credit is due

Next time you have the dream try and wap them non deads with yer swingball , my fav bit from Shaun which I watched back to back with dawn.

disclaimer:
    btw in case anyone feels I may have wasted part of the film plot by my statements from my earlier post let me assure you that dan in fact does not appear in that particular film.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    I hav'nt had a good dream for a long time, never have had them really, I never could figure out why but I either dream about violence, death and fights.
    Last night I dreamt someone close to me hated me and never wanted to speak to me again. Following that dream me and a couple of mates were running thru passages being chased by rabid wolves and some form of massive snake thing, eventually catching us up, 1 mate shot the snake with a bb gun which for some reason killed it, the other mate got torn in half by the wolves then I ran down an alley and was cornered, last thing I remember was a wolf grabbing my leg and tearing it off.

I basically dream like this every night, 50/50 whether I remember or not, I've looked into various dream arts such as Lucid etc but to no avail

It is possible the wolf motive came from the wolves in "Day after 2morrow", I watched that in bed altho did'nt get to the bit with the wolves

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 01-07-2005 at 01:19 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Do you want me to use my 1337 dream deciphering skillz, Jonno.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    I don't know what you're talking about but sure, knock yourself out

Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Did you not read this thread?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast