Thread: My Ftp For Fans Of Katie, From Katies-world

On my FTP you will find several of her ORDER SETS, not the free ones, I have also put on there her NEW order VIDS, they are great. Check her out at www.katies-world.net the FTP is not 24/7 but will be up a chunk of the time. 2 users max 30KB/sec upload(total)

Off

2. Lounge   -   #2
    If you tried and couldn't it was due to a comp failure, FTP is now working, if you don't know how to log in get a program like cuteftp then put in the above details, you can then download from me.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yeah, I do themed servers for a bit at a time, I did Delta Force: Black Hawk Down before this one, that killed me, about 10 people downloaded the full 700mb game and loads got missing files. So I thought I'd do a server that wouldn't kill my bandwidth but still had good content, the girl is an angel, nuff said.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Server off, you can thank the jackass for spamming my thread.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    jetje's Avatar former star
    @Flaming Job, it is always good to share. Hope you would reconsider.
    Make a link in your sig to your ftp/website or so. Deleted the spam post in this threat. Have fun... B)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    please share it please

7. Lounge   -   #7
    If someone wants it they can PM ME for the info, I was leeched to hell and back anyway when the link was here.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    jetje's Avatar former star
    oke good deal FY B)