Thread: Roxio 6 Problem...

nizers's Avatar Poster
    When using Creator Classic i tried to burn a music cd and it told me to insert a blank cd only there already was a blank cd in there. i took it out, put it back in. No change. Took it out, put another different blank cd in. No change. I opened up my HP recordnow software and everything worked perfect. Anybody else having this problem? The correct drive is selected just in case anybody was wondering. The weirdest part is that just a week ago or so i used Creator Classic to burn a data cd and everything worked perfect.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    You can always try using Nero. I peronally think Nero is much better burning software than that Roxio garbage. I dont really know a solution to your problem except for reinstlaling software. But I say go with Nero. You can download it from their site nero.com maybe.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Another nero user here im afraid and i can highly recommend it to you if you havnt already used it before.If you look in the verifieds here i'm sure you will find a copy

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    thanks for the advice... i've always liked Roxio but i've heard a ton of really good things about Nero. So, i think i'll give it a try.