Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want a new avatar

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I need a change for 2005. Darleks don't cut it, and Xev is soooo 2004!!!

I would like something that reflects my personality....which of course is easier for others to judge than me so I am asking for suggestions....

edit....explanations for your choices would be appreciated...thanks
    Last edited by sArA; 01-09-2005 at 03:25 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    One of my old ones:

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator

5. Lounge   -   #5
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________

Last edited by zedaxax; 01-09-2005 at 03:18 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by zedaxax

Thanks for my new desktop!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi

This one definetly has Smilie Potential

8. Lounge   -   #8
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Hmmmmm

so far...suggestions are...

manker.....I am a two headed tortoise???? Ok....the two heads I can understand...the tortoise I am not so sure of.....are you implying that I am slow, have a penchant for lettuce and sleep all winter?

Yogi....a goat with a mouth brace.....hmmmm and this relates to my personality in what way? Please explain.

zedaxax....I am a lady who likes to lap from a dish? I think I need an explanation for this one too.......

barky...just offering your cast-offs just aint good enough...please try harder.
    Last edited by sArA; 01-09-2005 at 03:25 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    manker.....I am a two headed tortoise???? Ok....the two heads I can understand...the tortoise I am not so sure of.....are you implying that I am slow, have a penchant for lettuce and sleep all winter?
    It has to be something with two heads

The other pics I saw in google were siamese twins and the like, bit gruesome. I thought the ickle tortoise was quite cute.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Yogi....a goat with a mouth brace.....hmmmm and this relates to my personality in what way? Please explain

The braces stand for the restrictions of being a moderatorererer, the smile for your ever optimistic views and the goat stands for capricorn:

Astrology - Capricorn the Goat Character

Ruled by the planet of ambition and prudence, Saturn, and with a feminine (receptive) nature, Capricorn is reactive in its energy. A Cardinal (creative and inventive) sign, Capricorn governs public life and organisation, with personal ambition and the will to succeed.

Capricorns have a persistent feeling that you must develop into something. You must have some accomplishment to point to, some property to look after, or some obligation to fulfil, which may be business, politics, or the social or intellectual fields. You have excellent intuitions and use them in your struggle to achieve personal independence and economic security.

You have great faith in your own power, and are worldly and careful. Asking for no mercy from anyone, you drive a hard, but not unjust bargain.

You are old when you are young, and young when you are old. and can live to a ripe old age.

With a tendency to be gloomy and, at times, lonely, you behave on the principle that the world is a place in which every man is for himself. Yet you do have a sensitive personality and want very much to be appreciated.

Like your symbol, the mountain goat, you are steady and sure-footed but have a tendency to not only climb the mountain but create the mountain which you climb. Things that stand in your way to the top, however, never deter you.

Enough????

Yastro

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast