Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Halo 2 question

  1. #1
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Ok so I'm gonna attempt to beat all of Halo 2 on legendary. Anyway I have a question about the elites. Do they have shields like Master Chiief's when u like shoot them alot while they're shield is weakening then they die or do they have health where if u shoot them for a certain number of times they will die? Right now I'm fighting about 10 elites 1 of them has an energy sword and all I have left is a plasma pistol.

  2. Games   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    lol, i have yet to beat it on legendary, but im sure you can do it with enuff patience

  3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    trust me when i say u need a lot of patience, took me a good week (straight thru, never turned off my box, if i slept/ate w/e i left it on and the tv off) to beat. never ever ever ever ever never EVER attempt to do legendary w/ co-op it's suicide, cuz there is twice the amount of enemy and near impossible (if not) to beat. the later levels are really hard. about the elites, it's like MC's where they have a shield, so if u shoot them their shield goes down but they WILL recharge so dont leave an elite alone for too long after u've shot him. i know exactly what ur talking about, 10 against 1 is common on legendary (wait till flood, god i hated that part).

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  4. Games   -   #4
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    675
    damn i can't even beat it on the easiest mode...I'm playing as the bad guys and the ship is falling down, and i keep dying

  5. Games   -   #5
    i fell asleep this morning at about 3:30 am playing on xbox live. my friend told me he could here me breathing over the mic lol

  6. Games   -   #6
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by twister
    i fell asleep this morning at about 3:30 am playing on xbox live. my friend told me he could here me breathing over the mic lol
    Nice sig btw I think I'm getting a freaking seizure.

  7. Games   -   #7
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    trust me when i say u need a lot of patience, took me a good week (straight thru, never turned off my box, if i slept/ate w/e i left it on and the tv off) to beat. never ever ever ever ever never EVER attempt to do legendary w/ co-op it's suicide, cuz there is twice the amount of enemy and near impossible (if not) to beat. the later levels are really hard. about the elites, it's like MC's where they have a shield, so if u shoot them their shield goes down but they WILL recharge so dont leave an elite alone for too long after u've shot him. i know exactly what ur talking about, 10 against 1 is common on legendary (wait till flood, god i hated that part).
    Yea this is only the third level too. The flood is going to be near impossible for me.

  8. Games   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    flood+legendary(halo2)=

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  9. Games   -   #9
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London, England
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,014
    Is halo2 any thing like halo1?
    if it is then Im not getting it!

  10. Games   -   #10
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiber
    Is halo2 any thing like halo1?
    if it is then Im not getting it!
    Fuck u Halo pwns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •