Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 question

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ok so I'm gonna attempt to beat all of Halo 2 on legendary. Anyway I have a question about the elites. Do they have shields like Master Chiief's when u like shoot them alot while they're shield is weakening then they die or do they have health where if u shoot them for a certain number of times they will die? Right now I'm fighting about 10 elites 1 of them has an energy sword and all I have left is a plasma pistol.

2. Games   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    lol, i have yet to beat it on legendary, but im sure you can do it with enuff patience

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    trust me when i say u need a lot of patience, took me a good week (straight thru, never turned off my box, if i slept/ate w/e i left it on and the tv off) to beat. never ever ever ever ever never EVER attempt to do legendary w/ co-op it's suicide, cuz there is twice the amount of enemy and near impossible (if not) to beat. the later levels are really hard. about the elites, it's like MC's where they have a shield, so if u shoot them their shield goes down but they WILL recharge so dont leave an elite alone for too long after u've shot him. i know exactly what ur talking about, 10 against 1 is common on legendary (wait till flood, god i hated that part).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    n18's Avatar Death God
    damn i can't even beat it on the easiest mode...I'm playing as the bad guys and the ship is falling down, and i keep dying

5. Games   -   #5
    i fell asleep this morning at about 3:30 am playing on xbox live. my friend told me he could here me breathing over the mic lol

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by twister
    i fell asleep this morning at about 3:30 am playing on xbox live. my friend told me he could here me breathing over the mic lol
    Nice sig btw I think I'm getting a freaking seizure.

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    trust me when i say u need a lot of patience, took me a good week (straight thru, never turned off my box, if i slept/ate w/e i left it on and the tv off) to beat. never ever ever ever ever never EVER attempt to do legendary w/ co-op it's suicide, cuz there is twice the amount of enemy and near impossible (if not) to beat. the later levels are really hard. about the elites, it's like MC's where they have a shield, so if u shoot them their shield goes down but they WILL recharge so dont leave an elite alone for too long after u've shot him. i know exactly what ur talking about, 10 against 1 is common on legendary (wait till flood, god i hated that part).
    Yea this is only the third level too. The flood is going to be near impossible for me.

8. Games   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    flood+legendary(halo2)=

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #9
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    Is halo2 any thing like halo1?
    if it is then I’m not getting it!

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiber
    Is halo2 any thing like halo1?
    if it is then I’m not getting it!
    Fuck u Halo pwns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast