Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is sheriff john burnell hawt?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss

I think my obsession with Rob Hull may have just came to a halt.
    do you mean Rod Hull ?

that is Rod Hull....right?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Name : Pam T
    Email : [email protected]
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Mr Bunnell, I really love your show and I think you should be the Sheriff, you have the knowledge, the looks and of course, The BODY, keep up the good work.
    Name : Alistair Sharp
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : We love Mr John Law. The streets are now safe to walk since he puts all those guys in the slammer!
    Name : shteve
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Where can I see more John Bunnell, me and my mates watch him every week on Worlds Wildest Police Videos and love his spin on the stories!! 5 out of 5
    Name : Sheriff John Bunnells Love Child
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : as the love child of the greatest living tv icon, i have come to the conclusion that crime doesnt pay; especially when i am involved with either apprehending the criminal or cooking the last meal of a criminal on death-row
    Name : Sam
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Without a shadow of a doubt, THE SHERIFF IS THE MAN! How could you diss those teeth? HE IS A SAINT GOD DAMN IT!!!
    Name : slum
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : the show would be so much better if he wasnt trying to come up with a pun for every sentence.
    Name : Jo Black
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : The sheriff changed my life! I never knew how many brave people were fighting on the streets for my safety. I am a new man now.
    Name : beth & chris
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : WE THINK THE SHERIFF IS COOL AS FUCK. HE IS A CHAMPION AMONG MEN.
    Name : Alex Lundy
    Email : -
    Home Page Url : www.alexlundy.cjb.net
    Comment : this guy its the best! if i lived in amaerica i would feel safe knowin that he was my local sheriff. I can but only dream about John comin and patrolling my back ally
    Name : lynsey crichton (retired)
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : when silver manes turn ....silverer!!! when will the nightmare end.....oh my a bus full of school children, flaming inferno of 2x4s....crazed maniac. Remember folks that a temporary moment of insanity will result in permanant consequences!! take care folk
    Name : Senor Cojones
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Sheriff John Bunnell should have his own action figure!It should talk too. That would be fucking AWESOME!
    Name : Jen
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : John Bunnell is a GREAT HUNK OF SPUNK, that golden tan, that smokey silver hair, and leather jacket really get me going mmmm...
    Name : David
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : I saw an episode last night where John Bunnell said a double dose of ecstacy and a line of cocaine and booze addled brain. John Bunnell is awesome.
    Name : Mr Joe Berg
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : JB reminds me of the FORMER deputy head of gretaer manchester police john stalker, renowned for his remote controlled blinds seen on daytime tv or cheap publications, the use of respectable pros to do TV is interesting but i say bring back DCI Burnside- C
    Name : Dave
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Im buying the Worlds scariest Police Chases video game for the PS1. I feel so special now.
    Name : Dan Parker
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : High on PCP i evade cops for 15minutes in a high octane chase.Due to the fast reactions of sgt. Chuck Nobblock of the ARPD in Assring, allabama this fiasco got me a ticket to only one place.....county jail
    Name : stoxy
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : john bunnell is a legend i love him fake tan and great haircut and cheap ass smile JOHN BUNNELL IS A LEGEND
    Name : dj parr
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : If it wasnt for the quick thinking and surgical precision of law enforcement officer(deputy orourke)i would never have found all you other good law abiding citizens.
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Thank god the Sheriff is alive!!!!! Rejoice! Rejoice my people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Name : Nightmare, God of
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Nice page. Was happy to help with the rumor of John Bunnell death by falling off a cliff. Funny how Paul Stojanovichs untimely accident ended up into a growing rumor that Bunnell had actually died from the accident. Got to love the Internet I suppose. R
    Name : Jessy
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : John Bunnell means everything to me...that cheesy grin does it every time, I can never miss an episode of police chases!!!
    Name : George Dubya Bush
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Hi - Im George Dubya Bush. I feel safe to know that upstanding people like the Sheriff are looking out for me and protecting me from all those Arabs. Sorry I mean, bad guys.
    Name : ebolavirs
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : I heard that he died in an accident in Oregon recently....heard he fell off a cliff. Any truth to that? Anyone know?
    Name : Paul
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : he rules!!!
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: 1)Drink 6 of your favorite beers. 2)Take multiple bong hits.(or snort some coke, whatever tickles your fancy). 3)Eat some Cheez-its. 4)Prepare your self for the magical adventure that is POLICE VIDEOS.
    Name : Timmy
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : HOW DARE YOU SPEAK POOPISHLY TO THE MIGHTY JOHN BUNNELL!!! YOU BEST WATCH YOUR PUNK ASS! THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW IS COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!
    Name : LEGIONNAIRE
    Email : .
    Home Page Url : .
    Comment : JOHN BUNNELL IS ONE MEAN OFFICER HE IS THE SORT OF OFFICER EVERY ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO BUT PISS HIM OFF AND YOU WILL FIND YOU HAVE PICKED ON THE WRONG GUY SO BE WARNED DONT EVER SCREW WITH THE MAN .... HE IS THE LAW SO BE
    Name : shirley ann
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : I THINK YOU ARE THE MOST SEXIEST LAW OFFICER THAT I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON YOU HAVE A SEXY VOICE & GREAT LOOKS I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON SCREEN
    Name : Dodge
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : My favourite was last week during the deer in the house part: This deer is half-bambi, half-rambo This guy is a legend in his own lunchbox
    Name : Stuart
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Sunday nights would be boring without everybodys favourate fascist!!!!my favourate quote was- The handcuffed hookers watch as their blue ford becomes a skeleton of skorched metal!
    Name : Jock
    Home Page Url : -
    Comment : Im madloy in love with this man, help me find him.
    Name : Dave
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : The Sheriff rules, and anyone who disagrees is driving their 4 cylinder Nissan like it was a turbo charged hotrod
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Sheriff Bunnell please help! This guy ripped me off on Ebay: You can reach me here, at home at (304) 725-3023, or fax at (304) 725-3034. Mailing address is: David Weber P O Box 1013 Ranson, WEST VIRGINIA 25438-1013 Check out my website at http://Dave
    Name : Päivi Annala
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Hello! I am from Finland and I think that You doesent get me to jaill. You are so wonderfull man. Good luck to You, I like You wery much. Sorry my bad english. Greetings: Päivi Annala
    Name : Sheriff mikiex
    Email : ll
    Home Page Url : ll
    Comment : The sheriff is there to stop people like this. Dont be supprised if he comes knocking on your door... and you end up on the floor... cause justice is comming... in the form of the LAW!!!
    Name : Mikiex
    Email : ...
    Home Page Url : ...
    Comment : Im Sheriff Mikiex, The people that think John is some kind of Facist are crazy. The sheriff is there to stop people like this. Dont be supprised if he comes knocking on your door... and you end up on the floor... cause justice is comming... in the form o
    Name : Brent
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : This man is completely awesome - he makes me stay up on a Sunday night even when suffering an almighty hangover. There has to be hush in our house for the killer, paused three lines to sum up the chase. He is far superior in my ming to David Dickinson - a
    Name : GOD
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : B=BRUTAL U=UNSTOPABLE N= NO N=NONSENSE E=ELITE L=LUSH L=LAW ENFORCEMENT
    Name : Denise Williams
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : Im a former Law Enforcement Officer. I want to thak you for the efforts you make to help the public understand OUR SIDE of Law Enforcement. I only hope you will continue to bring the public (and Officers as well!) the information needeed to (somewhat) und
    Name : danger zone
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : how fucking tough is bunnell bro? hes the modern day dirty harry. he take no shit and deliver justice hard way. im thinking of making a movie about his life as one of the nations toughest law enforcers ever.
    Name : David Rutter
    Email :
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : John Bunnell fucking rules! Spark up your bong, crack a beer and get fucked up in tribute to the mighty John Bunnell!!! The sherrif has been my hero since 1998, the man is a god.
    Name : Tony Padgett
    Home Page Url : http://www.smcfa.freeservers.com
    Comment : The sheriff is a legend. The stare, the whiter than white teeth and the awesome deep voice. This man is my mentor. Anyone with a phrase like weve got eyes in the sky for helicopters is kerwality!!! See you soon Sheriff from your no.1 fan!!!
    Name : Jesse
    Home Page Url :
    Comment : I think he is cool but how do i get the sound file of him saying i sheriff John Burnell

3. Lounge   -   #13
    So many emails so little time to spam them

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    wtf

5. Lounge   -   #15
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Nope...sorry, he does nothing for me

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Documentary
    World's Wildest Police Videos
    12:00am - 12:50am
    Five

7. Lounge   -   #17
    SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    ?

bottom row, 3rd in
    No, an animated one that actually throws up.
    That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by SpatulaGeekGirl
    No, an animated one that actually throws up.

I have only seen crappy vb style ones that do that

9. Lounge   -   #19
    SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    I have only seen crappy vb style ones that do that
    Awwwww.
    That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

10. Lounge   -   #20