Thread: Remember What Day It Is Today!

Sherlock_Holmes
    So therefore, anything posted today is not to be taken seriously, this goes for:
    Anyone Flaming - obviously a joke.
    Anyone asking questions - they know the answer, but just wanna be awkward and ask anyway, so dont answer.
    Newbies - just joined today to be funny, not gonna hang around later, so dont bother reading their posts.
    New Members - If they joined today, then its FC in disguise.

These are just a few of the jokes that will turn up today, so be on your guard and dont bother answering anything at all today, or even posting - it will only add to the chaos.

By the way, before i forget: UKMan & myself are not affiliated in any way, so please stop referring to that. This goes for Proff.Moriarty and DrWatson - none of these are me and im getting sick & tired of people assuming otherwise. Cant you fools work it out for yourselves and get it into your thick heads??

Peace
    S.Holmes

2. Lounge   -   #2
    jetje's Avatar former star
    oke we all believe that Proff.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Clear case of MPS i guess.........

4. Lounge   -   #4
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@1 April 2003 - 10:32
    he&#39;s not the proff, JJ, he&#39;s clearly Sherlock_Holmes.......clearly........ <--lol the masked crusader.
    <insert signature here>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by summerlinda@1 April 2003 - 12:27
    &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Sherlock is soon to have his period??

6. Lounge   -   #6
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+1 April 2003 - 13:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 @ 1 April 2003 - 13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--summerlinda@1 April 2003 - 12:27
    Sherlock is soon to have his period?? [/b][/quote]
    Wasnt that PMS?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Sherlock_Holmes@1 April 2003 - 07:14
    So therefore, anything posted today is not to be taken seriously, this goes for:
    Anyone Flaming - obviously a joke.
    Anyone asking questions - they know the answer, but just wanna be awkward and ask anyway, so dont answer.
    Newbies - just joined today to be funny, not gonna hang around later, so dont bother reading their posts.
    New Members - If they joined today, then its FC in disguise.

These are just a few of the jokes that will turn up today, so be on your guard and dont bother answering anything at all today, or even posting - it will only add to the chaos.

By the way, before i forget: UKMan & myself are not affiliated in any way, so please stop referring to that. This goes for Proff.Moriarty and DrWatson - none of these are me and im getting sick & tired of people assuming otherwise. Cant you fools work it out for yourselves and get it into your thick heads??

Peace
    S.Holmes
    I agree SH, some unscrupulous people out there are preying on poor individuals that are mentally challenged.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by vivitron 15+1 April 2003 - 14:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vivitron 15 @ 1 April 2003 - 14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetje@1 April 2003 - 10:32
    he&#39;s not the proff, JJ, he&#39;s clearly Sherlock_Holmes.......clearly........ <--lol the masked crusader. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah your right, he gets me confused any how. the names in his post, his avitar and his writing...
    Then ther ewas the massive spamming so i was not carefull enough in this thread.... sorry

but blame Sherlock for my confusion

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Remember What Day It Is Today&#33;
    tuesday.right?