Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Mp3 Player

I was thinking about getting the old napster just to have something to have, but i figured there has to be a lot better programs out there. Right now i just launch different songs in real player from a folder. Any suggestions?

2. Music   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    I agree Napster has a great built in mp3 player, I still use Napster Beta v9.6 and connects to My favorite Opennap servers.

Anyway I suggest You to install WinAmp from WinAmp's Official Site I like the classic best. But if You want a player with a cooler look then download WinAmp3.

BOT

3. Music   -   #3
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    If you are looking for small and pretty simple mp3-player (1.4Mb), try Audio Active player. It has cool looking icons on mp3 files too

Peace:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    I'll use kazaa. works perfect B)

5. Music   -   #5
    If you are looking for something small and simple I suggest the 1by1 player. Just 41 Kb!

Does not need to be installed.

Plays files in a directory without having to create a playlist.

Great sound! Loads lost faster than Winamp

Get it at www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/

6. Music   -   #6
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    you cannot beat winamp 2.81 it uses a tiny amount of mem and is just a great program.

and the min install would be ideal.

7. Music   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by The Ozzman@30 March 2003 - 23:45
    I was thinking about getting the old napster just to have something to have, but i figured there has to be a lot better programs out there. Right now i just launch different songs in real player from a folder.
    Oh my God!! If you are using Real Player, then anything will be better. Once again, I recommend the new Windows Media Player 9, available as a free download from Microsoft. Its intergrated into the operating system, so no real resources are used.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #8
    thanks for the tips guys!

9. Music   -   #9
    kooky_kramer's Avatar Poster
    another excellent program for playing mp3s (or other CDs for that matter) is musicmatch jukebox. Bit thirsty on the CPU (no more than realplayer) but can do ANYTHING. I use it to rip all my CDs and also to manage the ID3 tags on MP3 files for my mp3player.

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    Have used most of the popular and my 2 favs are Zoom player and QCD player you can get QCD player here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast