Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Superkilla Spamming The Board

Ex-member
    SuperJude and KillaSin registered as 'Superkilla' and flamed/spammed the whole board. Bender in particular was singled out for a lot of abuse.

Virtually every single recent topic in the Lounge was filled with excessive profanity and flaming.
    Several of the other forums were spammed as well.

Many people replied angrily to these posts (myself included, I'm sorry to say) and the Mods have had their work cut out to delete all of the posts relating to the morning's work by SJ and KS.

I think that just about covers it...

edited to remove defamation of FlamingYob

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Hello, I'm not them. I thank you.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Ex-member
    sorry, I thought that KS was killasin and SJ was FlamingYob.
    I saw you flaming at them a lot so I guess i just made an incorrect assumption. Sorry .

I have edited the original post.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    It was late, I'd been drinking and I really didn't need idiots spamming the board, it was like 4am and all I wanted to do was have a browse but every post even my own was spammed and ruined, I knew it was a "joke" but it was taken to far for my liking, I dunno, just pissed me off.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Thanks for that. Hopefully it will all get removed. Some people only come here every few days. They may not know about the joke and take some of it seriously. Starting problems over again.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    corner pocket and jetje... i apologise...

and all other mods i didnt mean you.. if you read between the lines you could clearly see i mean Bender....

you guys do a great job and jetje saying i aint apoligised is bull.. i sent you a PM with an apology.. bcos i did feel bad about the work YOU had to do.. i did it to piss off bender... not you...

so to everyone on the board... (except the obivous) i wholeheartedly apoligse for the 2nd time
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by SJ™@1 April 2003 - 18:52
    Now when I said "fusion" that meant there was more than one involved. For my part, like I said, I stuck to lounge and lamely flamed people, and don&#39;t expect me to be able to explain other peoples motivations.

But. What got me was not some mod at some board calling me "boy". That was just retarded on his part. It was that I did exactly what I told him I was going to do, and he came back into chat guns blazing.

Why did this offend me?

Well Bender see if you can NOT edit this: I remember about 2 months ago when you were pissed off at somebody at some message board and you PM&#39;ed me about it.

What did you ask me?

You asked me to help you get virii and nasty shit. So it&#39;s funny you will ask me to help you virus somebody and yet spam makes you go to pieces? Sorry virusing somebody is a lot worse than spamming so maybe you need to check yourself.

You do remember that PM right? And don&#39;t think some stupid flame "got to me" dude, not at all. You were outta line dude. I dealt with much worse spam than that at other sites when I adminned or modded and my methods always won, and I didn&#39;t act like it was the end of the world. I usually had other and better tactics and too bad mods here have no "delete all posts from member" option.

However just cause people didn&#39;t like the joke doesn&#39;t mean anything I did was harmfull. Christ it&#39;s text, and it was supposed to be funny, and I myself tried to keep my posts in lounge.

Like I said I would.

Like Bender agreed to.

I thought showing people the "lamest spammer/flamer" of all time would be funny for a few hours. It was supposed to be funny folks, no more no less.

Smiles to those who pm&#39;ed me saying it was.

Angry face to those who pm&#39;ed me cursing at me

However get the complaints out today and trust me, don&#39;t harp on it. Accounting for my Lounge posts I (my SuperJude account) have nearly 1000 posts and nobody can accuse me of being a spammer, and that&#39;s the truth.

But me having to change IP# and get a new account to post following disparaging remarks is just lame since the FACT is YOUR MOD agreed to my actions and I did EXACTLY what I told that mod I was going to do, stopped when I said I was gonna stop.

Seems like Bender got a little pissed at Killa, and may have past issues with him it seems, but doesn&#39;t want to get into it head to head, but that is not my problem LOL.

If I did what the mod said was okay and quit when I said I was going to, how did Bender then bitch so much that I needed to get a new account and change my IP#?

I mean really folks. actually let&#39;s be real here, there were 2 mods who knew about this. One knew in the beggining, one at the end , and hell I even talked to Jetje about it and HE seemed to understand.

So whatever happened after?

Maybe some people who get modded need to check themselves. Just cause you got modded doesn&#39;t mean you need to act "pissed" IRL like this is you life.

And Bender like I said last night, if you want to make this personal fine we can flame away at eachother cause I am relatively sure I know more about your personal life than you do mine.

But I think there is no need for that.

I just wanna know how you gonna ask me for viruses and then act like you are better than that?

-SJ™
    aha

my man does it again&#33;

maximum respect to SJ.....

he said it all....
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    I would like to say that I am impressed by the cleanup job done here. Thank you again admin/mod team for your hard work to keep this board in order.

I hope this kind of "joke" doesn&#39;t repeat itself.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Let me get this right. The joke was that they created a false identity, then went around the forum abusing everyone and making a nuisance of themselves. They particularly had a go at Bender, who had to spend a lot of time clearing up the mess they had made.

Sorry what was the funny part about that. Perhaps I´m just not understanding. Maybe we just have a different sense of humour where I come from. I generally think of jokes as being funny to everyone concerned and not just the "jokers". For preference a bit of thought and inventiveness is nice, though not essential. Or perhaps I have just missed the point. I do quite often, though I think that is to do with my age and the cultural differences.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Ex-member
    It&#39;s not just you JmiF, there are only a few people who have even tried defending those two...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast