Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Superkilla Spamming The Board

Forum Star
    Originally posted by Lamsey@1 April 2003 - 16:10
    I'd like to apologise to the mods for posting replies to these eejits - must have caused them a bit of work deleting it.

With regards to Killa Sin and SuperJude: Grow up!
    I've been deleting posts (something between 200 and 300) from 8:30 until 12:30 this morning, not the other members' fault btw.

At first I thought it was kind of funny, but when I noticed they were spamming the WHOLE board and that they refused to stop, even after asking them friendly several times (in PM and the KLchat), I got a bit angry about it.

SuperJude got REALLY offended when I called him a boy and the both of them idiots, I think I damaged his ego there.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    .....People are going to say I'm being prejudiced, but I'm goin to reply anyway, as people who know me, also kow that I always try to be objective.

I've seen the board status, I've seen the conversation in chat and I've seen the PM's as well.
    Killa, SJ, T, u guys know I like you and all, but IMO you took it too far. Nobody thought it was funny anymore and you kept posting crap. About the chat: I think B asked it nicely enough and I would have lost my patience there too. You were totally ignoring him and laughing at him when he asked you guys to stop, don't you think that is a little childish?
    Getting mad because someone calls you 'boy'? Come on.....

I think it's cool you choose sides when one of your friends is being attacked, but being a friend also involves accepting someones mistakes, don't be blind for them. You are not a friend if you approve of everything your friend does, even when it's wrong....

Peace....

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    well i think your overreacting...

i made a few posts which was fair nuff i was gonna leave it there.. then bender started being rude to SJ!

i like SJ so i followed wuite and started posting stuff....

i know we shouldnt have done it to the board but the mods should learn to be more tactful...
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Seemed funny at first but they went too far and showed how childish they both were.Insulting in jest between mates is fair enuff BUT you went over the top with it and took it to limits that it didnt need to go to.
    Thats just my opinion.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by N£MO@1 April 2003 - 18:59
    Seemed funny at first but they went too far and showed how childish they both were.Insulting in jest between mates is fair enuff BUT you went over the top with it and took it to limits that it didnt need to go to.
    Thats just my opinion.
    I second that.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Romeo187@1 April 2003 - 19:52
    i know we shouldnt have done it to the board but the mods should learn to be more tactful...
    Romeo187 your so wrong in your thoughts there. It&#39;s just blaming someonelses reaction on your own acting.
    Look it&#39;s simple if you had said "yes you&#39;re right and left it with that", everything was cool. I&#39;m sure Bender asked it in a descent way 1st.

Btw saw some reactions on debates of behaviour in the chat, there you just kick someone. In here we need to do a lot of work to clean out. So i can imagine Benders frustration. (Even i was frustrated and that was after he already did most cleaning).
    So instead of saying someone&#39;s overreacting you&#39;d better apologized for acting wrong before.

btw i needed to react cause by saying mods... you included us all

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    It was funny at first, but I hate to see people getting insulted, when it came to that it should&#39;ve stopped, apologies made and get on with it.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by jetje@1 April 2003 - 12:17
    btw i needed to react cause by saying mods... you included us all
    I second that&#33;

@Romeo187
    and I fit in your criticism how
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

9. Lounge   -   #29
    SJ™
    Now when I said "fusion" that meant there was more than one involved. For my part, like I said, I stuck to lounge and lamely flamed people, and don&#39;t expect me to be able to explain other peoples motivations.

But. What got me was not some mod at some board calling me "boy". That was just retarded on his part. It was that I did exactly what I told him I was going to do, and he came back into chat guns blazing.

Why did this offend me?

Well Bender see if you can NOT edit this: I remember about 2 months ago when you were pissed off at somebody at some message board and you PM&#39;ed me about it.

What did you ask me?

You asked me to help you get virii and nasty shit. So it&#39;s funny you will ask me to help you virus somebody and yet spam makes you go to pieces? Sorry virusing somebody is a lot worse than spamming so maybe you need to check yourself.

You do remember that PM right? And don&#39;t think some stupid flame "got to me" dude, not at all. You were outta line dude. I dealt with much worse spam than that at other sites when I adminned or modded and my methods always won, and I didn&#39;t act like it was the end of the world. I usually had other and better tactics and too bad mods here have no "delete all posts from member" option.

However just cause people didn&#39;t like the joke doesn&#39;t mean anything I did was harmfull. Christ it&#39;s text, and it was supposed to be funny, and I myself tried to keep my posts in lounge.

Like I said I would.

Like Bender agreed to.

I thought showing people the "lamest spammer/flamer" of all time would be funny for a few hours. It was supposed to be funny folks, no more no less.

Smiles to those who pm&#39;ed me saying it was.

Angry face to those who pm&#39;ed me cursing at me

However get the complaints out today and trust me, don&#39;t harp on it. Accounting for my Lounge posts I (my SuperJude account) have nearly 1000 posts and nobody can accuse me of being a spammer, and that&#39;s the truth.

But me having to change IP# and get a new account to post following disparaging remarks is just lame since the FACT is YOUR MOD agreed to my actions and I did EXACTLY what I told that mod I was going to do, stopped when I said I was gonna stop.

Seems like Bender got a little pissed at Killa, and may have past issues with him it seems, but doesn&#39;t want to get into it head to head, but that is not my problem LOL.

If I did what the mod said was okay and quit when I said I was going to, how did Bender then bitch so much that I needed to get a new account and change my IP#?

I mean really folks. actually let&#39;s be real here, there were 2 mods who knew about this. One knew in the beggining, one at the end , and hell I even talked to Jetje about it and HE seemed to understand.

So whatever happened after?

Maybe some people who get modded need to check themselves. Just cause you got modded doesn&#39;t mean you need to act "pissed" IRL like this is you life.

And Bender like I said last night, if you want to make this personal fine we can flame away at eachother cause I am relatively sure I know more about your personal life than you do mine.

But I think there is no need for that.

I just wanna know how you gonna ask me for viruses and then act like you are better than that?

-SJ™

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Sorry I haven&#39;t been at the board at all today. Lot to do in the matrix.

Did something unsavoury happen. Could someone update me, in a nice way, just overview sort of thing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast