Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Superkilla Spamming The Board

Poster
    Originally posted by alan36uk@1 April 2003 - 23:34
    JmiF not being critical here but if that was a complete "nobody" doing
    that I feel that it would be a different issue.
    I dont feel a ban is in order for making a spam day lol..He said his peace so its best for all to drop it and move on like you said.
    Lifes way to short
    Absolutely agree.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    DarkPrince
    you all are lame as hell fa real!!
    i did it to get back at a certain mod!!! he was bitchin like a............. well.........ummmm.........................bitch
    any who sure was fun for me&#33;&#33; i was rollin &#33;&#33;all and bye the way im killa_sin aka darkprince aka masta killa................... << wow >>
    and to all get a life fa real &#33;&#33; you all got ya panties in a bunch over a lil spammin&#33;&#33; we could have done worst&#33;&#33;&#33; well any whoooooo i gota work on this pc......so.......

Killa_Sin and SuperJude are spam gods

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Ever done a stupid thing, or gone too far. Ever been with a mate who maybe had a wee hair too much to drink and made a bit of an arse of it. Well I have been the person doing it and I have been the mate.

You can&#39;t take these things in isolation. SuperJ is normally a good egg. We don&#39;t always see eye to eye but hey he&#39;s normally a calming influence. You can&#39;t start banning people for a genuine joke which went a bit too far. Some people come here genuinely to offend, it sounds to me that this was just an error in judgement.

I&#39;ve said it elsewhere, mates don&#39;t ban mates. They say hoi arse stop being a dick and get on with it. Let&#39;s just let it lie and get back to normal.

Hoi SuperJ stop being a dick.
    maybe your right, though when a mod nicly pms you to tell you to stop spamming, would you ignore them? It&#39;s about respect. It&#39;s not about "error in judgment" more likely no respect for our mods who "try" to be fair, we sometimes can&#39;t help it and find ways to push their buttons. I understand your side, your correct on few issuses, though you must understand the mods side.

cheers

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Poster

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Would you like to clean up after people DarkPrince if you were maintaining a forum?

That picture was hilarious.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by JmiF+1 April 2003 - 23:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 1 April 2003 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mrcall1969@1 April 2003 - 22:47
    JmiF, I agree with you on this one, if a joke is only for the jokers then it becomes selfish.
    Not to say cruel.

What do you mean on this one. I thought we always agreed. [/b][/quote]
    Purely a figure of speach

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Poster
    Originally posted by Master YodaX@2 April 2003 - 01:50

That pic is superb master yodax

@killa_sin you must have a really boring life if thats your idea of fun

8. Lounge   -   #58
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by JmiF+1 April 2003 - 17:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 1 April 2003 - 17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lunatacs@1 April 2003 - 23:13
    That&#39;s a bit H4r5h

harsh? not really, think about it. A mod took the time to pm a person and tell them, and explain how they were spamming; also nicly asked them to stop. I believe what i said isn&#39;t harsh, but only a way to teach people to listen to our mods who try their best to be fair as they could. Lets not push their buttons, they trying to keep this forum clean.
    Ever done a stupid thing, or gone too far. Ever been with a mate who maybe had a wee hair too much to drink and made a bit of an arse of it. Well I have been the person doing it and I have been the mate.

You can&#39;t take these things in isolation. SuperJ is normally a good egg. We don&#39;t always see eye to eye but hey he&#39;s normally a calming influence. You can&#39;t start banning people for a genuine joke which went a bit too far. Some people come here genuinely to offend, it sounds to me that this was just an error in judgement.

I&#39;ve said it elsewhere, mates don&#39;t ban mates. They say hoi arse stop being a dick and get on with it. Let&#39;s just let it lie and get back to normal.

Hoi SuperJ stop being a dick. [/b][/quote]
    I (once again) whole-heartedly agree with JmiF, which would mean either the world has stopped spinning on its axis or pigs are sprouting wings as we speak.

I do have to agree with him thus far in the thread/string, have not read it all but up and until the point where I quoted him I am in total agreement.

KS has always been a little, shall we say abrupt, however both him and SJ are for the most part good guys and we should take that into consideration.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Forum Star
    I think I have to reply on your post, SuperJude, not to keep this fight going on, but to tell you my side of the story.

I know posting PM&#39;s isn&#39;t very polite, but since you are posting what we spoke about in private I don&#39;t think you&#39;d mind me posting the PM&#39;s I sent to SuperKilla:

PM title: Please stop spamming (at that time I didn&#39;t know yet who SuperKilla was)
    You&#39;re spamming, flaming and answering to topic from over a month old.

I&#39;ll ask you politely: stop that.
    In the true sense of the spirit I would like to wish you a happy Arpil Fools day and a hope that you keep your sense of humour today&#33;
    You think that&#39;s funny???
    Who has to clean up your mess?
    suck balls PUNK
    Aye but it is April 1st and this is FUSION&#33; You seen DBZ right? Fusion?

Jes don&#39;t be all mad since you agreed to be a mod and these things happen sometimes.

How long do you think it will take me to delete all of your crap?
    The consequenses will be yours to bare.
    fuck you and you petty ass bullshit
    you faget
    When I received those friendly PM&#39;s I used the IP tools and quickly found out it was you and Killa_Sin (aka Dark_Princ€) having a laugh with me.

I then visited the KLchat, as I know plans like that are made overthere.
    You guys admitted it was you and I said something like "haha very nice guys, tell me when you have done, then I can start cleaning."
    Ever heard of reversed psychology?
    How else would I have asked you that, as you&#39;re soo easily offended?
    You guys kind of agreed to stop, but instead of that spamming increased, offending and flaming everybody on the board.
    At that moment I got a bit angry, visited the chat again, and called you a boy and the two of you idiots.
    (Feel free to post the chatroom log, but don&#39;t edit it this time, as you did in the signature of SuperKilla)

I think I had the right to do so, as you two had been flaming me in PM&#39;s and on the board the whole time.

Well Bender see if you can NOT edit this: I remember about 2 months ago when you were pissed off at somebody at some message board and you PM&#39;ed me about it.

What did you ask me?

You asked me to help you get virii and nasty shit. So it&#39;s funny you will ask me to help you virus somebody and yet spam makes you go to pieces?
    This had nothing to do with a message board, it was a person I knew privatly who was troubling me, I never did anything as I quickly realized I was acting childish.
    I asked you because you claim to be &#39;not the nicest guy on the internet&#39;, and asked specifically if I wasn&#39;t out of line with it, you said absolutely not and you were very quick to help me.

However get the complaints out today and trust me, don&#39;t harp on it. Accounting for my Lounge posts I (my SuperJude account) have nearly 1000 posts and nobody can accuse me of being a spammer, and that&#39;s the truth.
    Correct, but yesterday you were a spammer.

Seems like Bender got a little pissed at Killa, and may have past issues with him it seems, but doesn&#39;t want to get into it head to head, but that is not my problem LOL.
    I never had issues with Killa, he had issues with me.
    He flamed me, that&#39;s his way of communicating, I always replied him politely.

And Bender like I said last night, if you want to make this personal fine we can flame away at eachother cause I am relatively sure I know more about your personal life than you do mine.
    This makes me think you&#39;re threatening me, SuperJude, are you?
    What do you know about my personal life?
    The things you talked about with my girlfriend, Skweeky? Isn&#39;t that abusing friendship?
    I don&#39;t like as well the fact that, in the chat, you try to force her to choose your side on this, let her decide of her own, and leave her out of this, she has nothing to do with it.

I think, SuperJude, that when you and Killa_Sin apologize to the board members (not to me) you&#39;ll recieve a lot of respect for it.

Furthermore I&#39;d like to say that I have nothing against you, never had, and that I still want to talk this out, why don&#39;t you PM me?

10. Lounge   -   #60
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    For Bender;

I don&#39;t know half of whats going on or what went on, but I&#39;m behind Bender on this one cos spamming and flaming publically aint the cool thing to do&#33;

:flame:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast