Thread: Surround Sound question

JMK's Avatar Blah
    Hello, i have question on my surround sound speakers and how to set them up with my xbox... I have Logitech X-530 5.1 surround sound speakers http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....5&type=product there is a link to them for whatever reason but they dont have any input for consoles and stuff and i was wonder on how would i be able to hook my xbox to my speakers and be able to play through all of them...my friend told me to get a reciever but they're pretty expensive and i dont wanna pay that much just to play my xbox on it... i have it hooked up to my comp right now... and ive looked for that adapter sold by logitech but i havent seen it in any stores (target, bestbuy, etc...) so ive been trying to find another way but i still havent found one so any help would be appreciated ty.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Compatible with Windows and Mac PCs, CD and MP3 players; also works with PlayStation, and Xbox (game console adapter required)
    i guess u need an adapter

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    you'll need some sort of surround output form the xbox to amke all the speakers work.

so some sort of adaptor will be needed.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    JMK's Avatar Blah
    hmm wish i could find some sort of adapter that would work