Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C&c Generals

HELP!! I will play generals online but i need a serialkey that i can play online. Please so fast as possible a good serial key to play multiplayer onlin

For everybody else who want to download C&C Generals www.sharereactor.com for downloading Edonkey 200 and then you can simple download Generals

HELP!!!
    HELP!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Klite board rules.

1. All posts are the property of the poster. Comments and opinions are those of the poster, and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the site and its administrators. This forum, its administrators, and moderators have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the administrators and moderators deem reasonable.

2. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum.

3. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.

4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum.

5. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.

6. Advertising or soliciting for a product or service for the purpose of commercial gain without the consent of the administrators is prohibited.

7. Try to post in the correct forum. Take the time to look at the other topics, read forum descriptions, and see where your topic should go. Also, take the time to read the FAQs and other pinned topics. The administrators and moderators may move topics posted in the wrong areas.

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.
    9. Signatures will be restricted in size and content. Signatures may not excede a 495x150 pixel area, this includes all images and text used. The total file size for all images contained in a signature may not excede 100,000 bytes. Signatures that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator.

10. Avatars can not be uploaded; they must be linked from another web address. They can not exceed 64x64 in size, and must not be offensive in nature.

11. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator via PM.
    Sorry If you wanna play online then buy the game.
    If you had any respect for the group on wich you base your name you would buy the game.

3. Games   -   #3
    is there nothing that you can do against it. There must be a crack

4. Games   -   #4
    U need a valid and authed serial to play online... if u like the game, then buy it tbh ....

5. Games   -   #5
    If you like the game then buy IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealing games is bad enough............ The purpose of image files is to get the full game and try it.
    What I find that most game suck, and not worth buying (Iron Storm)

CD keys are blacklisted on the servers. Some games have controlled servers (Generals) and will not allow the game to search for Warz servers........(unlike Battlefield 1942)
    even if you can play a game on a warz server then most likley its not a pure server and there are going to be cheaters everywhere not making the game any fun......... MOH..........Spearhead.....

Game companies are not dumb.......... There looking everday for those serials and blacklisting them all the time. playing a game online that you did not buy may hurt someone with the exact serial who had bought the game. This has happend to me. It not right to do this as it hurts those that have paid money for the game.

enjoy the single player, as the bots put up a pretty good fight.

NOTE: most so called serial generaters are not true generators. They just show a random list of stored serials in the program. So, the game company opens this and blacklist all the serials....

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Play via direct IP, the serialkey can only be used once, so U wont find it

7. Games   -   #7
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Generals\ergc

This is where the CD key is located............................

8. Games   -   #8
    i know something else. I go to the store. I look to the game Generals en I write the Serial Key on a paper. I install the game with serial key and I can play

Myth gaat verder als anderen stoppen

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    that must be a pretty low-security store u go to lol

10. Games   -   #10
    Eatchipz's Avatar Poster
    i know something else. I go to the store. I look to the game Generals en I write the Serial Key on a paper. I install the game with serial key and I can play

Myth gaat verder als anderen stoppen
    LOL

I would do that but in my game store but they keep the manual with the game in the back.

And would the person how bought the game would not be abbel to play online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast