Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Torrentpimps Is Dead

Nice to see you guys pop your heads in here to update.
    I 'll be ready and willing when your back in action, I never gave or will give up faith

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Well yeah we made it back up..........this time we're staying up..well the tracker is anyways....also doing quad backups every 30 mins to different sites so if anything happens to one server just gotta change the dns to shuffle over to a backup.

You guys spend alot of time talking about the downtime.well you know what we were there through the whole thing crunching away on the site.So yeah we're glad to be back and are doing everything we can to make sure we stay that way......

Side note.....site upgrade today come check it out you'll like it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    r3cyc
    I guess some of the site regs will come across this board via a google. I'm lost as to whats happened.

Keep on pimping !

r3cyc

:crying:
    Last edited by r3cyc; 01-24-2005 at 04:11 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Looks to be gone for good now, yet another promising site to drop off from all existence We'll miss you Deviant, Veg12 and the rest.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    From torrentpimps.com:

"TP as you know it is gone....Something New Is Coming..........Keep Checking

Same Look and feel........NO wait-times.

TPV2"

So something is happening at TP, let's hope...
    Last edited by vikingrinn; 01-24-2005 at 07:08 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    and they're back up again... definitely one good thing to say about them, they are persistant... They still haven't given up and it doesn't look like they ever will, now that's commitment...

2005-01-25 - TP Has gone leech for the time being.......No wait times......no penalties..........so come on Download...no excuses now....Sorry about the downtime it was nessasary due to a security fuck up.......we suggest ppl reset thier passkeys but it's not required....you might notice the sites a little slower.........that becasue we have implemneted a few precautions from exteneded downtime such as off site db backups. Anyways Again sorry bout that and please make use of the site forums as it's really the only true way we have of knowing how you all feel about things.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The torrent links still aren't working. Good to see them back up and running again.

Can't argue with their persistence.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Leech site weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    now all you get is a 403 forbiddon error

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ...and up again, i'm beginning to feel queasy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast