Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Respect

i respect scarface, he's always stayed away from becoming too commercial and always made some good stuff

also eminem for being white and surviving so long
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Music   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I thought you said musicians?

Anyway. Bob Dylan gets the most respect from me. I mean, what didn&#39;t he write?

Also me for being white and surviving so long.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Music   -   #3
    Bob Dylan, obviously. No one else has continuously been as good for so long.

Neil Young also gets a shitload of respect from me for totally changing things up with his new project "Greendale."

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by Sparsely@13 July 2003 - 01:11
    I thought you said musicians?
    very clever prick
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Music   -   #5
    BANNED
    very clever prick
    Come on guys lets not start this shit

I respect Bruce Springsteen for saving Rock N Roll from turing disco in the 80s

6. Music   -   #6
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    I respect Guitar-Slinger

His music is really great, for sure, but more to the point of respect - he&#39;s a nice guy, always has a kind word to say, and I know him to be helpful and giving as well.

You can find him here in this forum, as well as in the KLF Musicworld room at SoulSeek, where he can be quite the chatterbox. You can also download all of his music from him - go give it a listen&#33;

Tchau&#33;

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I respect any musician who has had the balls to make it in the music industry...They&#39;ve made it further than 3 quarters of the people who post in musicworld *me included*...Yet we always seem to take potshots at artists *me included*...But yeah i spose it gives us something to do...Anyways If i had to choose a musician or a group who i hold the highest respect for...it would be Staind...Their music and lyrics together speak so highly....And i can relate tp them so much and i just respect them for keeping their music true...

8. Music   -   #8
    I highly respect Cold for a couple reasons. One--not selling out, unlike some other bands...i.e. Metallica, Korn. Two--They never gave up and now they r finally getting some recognition. And three--they r making actual music...not some whiny ass crap about "down with God" and "long live drugs"...I can&#39;t stand that...

9. Music   -   #9
    I highly respect Cold for a couple reasons. One--not selling out, unlike some other bands...i.e. Metallica, Korn. Two--They never gave up and now they r finally getting some recognition. And three--they r making actual music...not some whiny ass crap about "down with God" and "long live drugs"...I can&#39;t stand that...

I Also agree with Celery...Staind. They too have actually improved and r one of the few remaining bands who haven&#39;t sold out and aren&#39;t full of themselves... one last one would be Audioslave...comeback rockers who actually improved. I believe they will redefine a certain part of Rock which has been long lost.

10. Music   -   #10
    bluedevil's Avatar Antileech.Inc
    bob marley

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast