Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US military 'sex bomb'

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E13762,00.html
    A "SEX bomb" that would make enemy soldiers irresistible to each other was considered by the US military.

Declassified documents reveal the Pentagon toyed with the idea of an aphrodisiac chemical weapon in 1994.

The gas would have made enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. The weapon's developers said homosexual behaviour among troops would deal a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale.

The plans, unearthed from a US air force laboratory in Ohio, were published in New Scientist magazine.

Herald Sun
    Whats Next...

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    Blow-up dolls?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Ours was a mixed unit, male and female...

I could have lived with that...

If i was irresistable to the female element only that is...

Think they'd give me the details... maybe I can make it in a Home Chem Lab

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol. count me in rat, just so as long as the resultant chemical doesn't turn males into homosexuals, females on the other hand

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    hmmm if i do join the army (most probably will do)
    i don't want to have to drag men off of other men!
    that will be nasty job

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    good old america at it again

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    good old america at it again
    As if the US military was the only group exploring alternative weapons/techniques of warfare.
    Wake up.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    i am....im a insamniac

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Dear Higher Beings: Please send me $1 for every thread about America started by people who have never been here. Seriously Higher Beings, with that money I will send my kids to good schools and donate to good causes!

I had thought at one time about bringing up negative articles for whatever country the poster is from every time they bash the US, but that would be playing down to a level I dont't wish to play at.

Funny thing though, I remember people from a certain island nation saying Bush was like Hitler and Americans were seen as Nazi's and yet it seems their own prince dresses up as one.

And as for sex crimes, I seem to remember the person who started this thread posting something about him wanting to find a rape that was filmed on cell phone, meaning gee there MUST be sex crimes in his country too?

To judge us from what you read is to be led around by the nose by whatever half assed writer one decides to listen to. I say again, America is great, there is a reason people flock here to live and a reason those people come from every country on earth.

Who knows, maybe it's the sex? I mean I always thought I was The Bomb I just didn't know it was so relative!

-SJ™
    Last edited by SuperJude™; 01-17-2005 at 04:36 PM.
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I still compare Bush to Hitler... and still stand by it, look at the Human Rights Report from last year

And... it was a Fancy Dress Party ffs... I think the reaction to that was waayyy over the top, although he was ill advised to wear that costume.

Apart from anything else, it wasnt part of the theme so it made him look stupid even without the controversy (It was a Colonial Theme Party )

And btw, every American i've met is great... that doesnt mean that I agree with their Government... just as i dont agree with mine

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast