Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Wtf?

  1. #1
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    The board just told me I couldn't make two posts within 15 seconds or something, that hasn't happened before.

    Not even when I was drunk.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    ppffff it's tellin me that now but it's not workin

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    I haven't got the flood control message since IPB (I think).

    Perhaps Brian is trying something else to gain favour with the members after the roaring success that was the fuck filter
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I haven't got the flood control message since IPB (I think).

    Perhaps Brian is trying something else to gain favour with the members after the roaring success that was the fuck filter

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I haven't got the flood control message since IPB (I think).

    Perhaps Brian is trying something else to gain favour with the members after the roaring success that was the fuck filter

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Was that message so bad that it can be answered with smilies only :crying:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Was that message so bad that it can be answered with smilies only :crying:
    Nah, I've just found my new favourite smiley is all.

    It says a lot, when you think about it.



  8. Lounge   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    When the board appears to be slow at posting. I sometimes, in my ignorance, click again. I then get the same message.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    When the board appears to be slow at posting. I sometimes, in my ignorance, click again. I then get the same message.
    I got it when I was trying to post in another forum.

    Went from the lounge and straight to there, and pop, there it was.
    Last edited by Snee; 01-17-2005 at 08:11 PM.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    I got it when I was trying to post in another forum.

    Went from the lounge and straight to there, and pop, there it was.
    Boab is your Dad too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •