Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teachers are also bar stewards

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Don't tell ANYONE ( who exactly can you tell who i aint telling right now ??)

BUT

I am contemplating being a teacher *hides*

Before I used to say how I was NEVER, EVER gonna be a teacher but now I am considering, mainly cos I have no idea what else I could be with the subjects I have picked
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Tweedy old crow
    Hehehe.

I wanted to be a teacher too a couple of years ago, but never finished the uni course I needed for it.

Although I am apparently allowed to teach Dutch and French in this country, my job allows me to do a much better thing.

I work in marketing/advertising and every single day I teach new people things that makes them and their business better and gets them and me more money. How perfect can it get?

I absolutely adore teaching the way I do it now because I teach to adults and I teach things that I really believe in. Nothing feels as good as the day someone walks up to you and says they couldn't have gotten promoted without you

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    See I want to have that kinda impact on people , but god knows(me) that I will suck at it :confused:
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12