View Poll Results: (Drugs) Have you taken any of these?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

14 20.00%
  • Acid/LSD

23 32.86%
  • Alcohol

55 78.57%
  • Cocaine

23 32.86%
  • Crack

10 14.29%
  • Cannabis

49 70.00%
  • Ecstasy

19 27.14%
  • Heroin

9 12.86%
  • Mushrooms

28 40.00%
  • Speed

25 35.71%
  • Other

22 31.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: (Drugs) Have you taken any of these?

Arm's Avatar Poster
    LSA (via Morning Glory Seeds), Weed, Dapakote and imitation Absinthe. And of course, the cough syrup.

Wheres the cough syrup/Coricidin/DXM on that list? I mean damn these anti-drug propagondaists make it sound like everyones doing it.

I think I mighta also smoked a small amount ot coke, crack, opium and herion all in one pipe this one time and it make me sick and panic.

Quote Originally Posted by 15%
    have they improved your life?
    not improved nothing?
    you had some good times?
    Have they improved my life? Not really. They havent make it significantly better or worse.

And yeah I had some good times. Some bad. :crying: Well you know how that bullshit goes.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by 15%
    have they improved your life?
    not improved nothing?
    you had some good times?
    or?
    I spend all day on the Net, playing CS, Downloading stuff, and posting in threads like this..
    What do you reckon....

3. Lounge   -   #33
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Acid - Was fun back in the day, but then it got to be too much fun, too often - so I stopped.
    Alcohol - I'm Australian. 'Nuff said.
    Cannabis - Still smokin' after all these years... when I'm in the mood.
    Mushrooms - Tried the funky fungi a few times, then quit forever after a particularly heavy downer trip. A night I wish I could forget.
    Speed - Only once, and what a waste of time and money it was. Should have bought weed instead. Coming down made me a very angry young man indeed - avoid.
    Other - How could you leave out hash??

have they improved your life? Yes, I learned some valuable life lessons, especially about people's true nature and who my real friends were.
    not improved nothing? As it's all I use nowadays, I can only talk in regard to Weed. It impedes my work performance and conversational ability. For this reason, I don't indulge in the herb socially anymore, not even if it's just online, because cannabis use also makes my pitiful typing speed even slower. Any other drug, I didn't use long enough to make any lasting difference.
    you had some good times? Yes... mostly. And if I didn't, I stopped using. If it's not fun, why do it? I had some amazingly incredible times...
    or? ...and I had some absolutely terrifying times.

Heroin was available to me during my late teens, back in the 80's. I never tried it though, as my philosophy has always been 'If you have to stick it in your arm, you don't want it.' I think my fear of injections may have saved my life.
    Last edited by uNz[i]; 01-23-2005 at 05:25 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    alcohol - every day, just light beer tho
    pot - sometimes, and more often if i cared to buy it, but i would rather just wait till a freind has some, and get stony for free.

Never had an urge to try any of the others. I was with a guy ata party and he was having a bad trip, and he thought the snow was comming through the roof of the car, so he flipped out. he acted like a major fucktard on that shit (acid) so that helped me stay away from it. He looked and acted so retarded that i wanted to punch him in the face.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I'm surprised I checked eight (including "other"), so it could have been more.

As Biggles has noted, tobacco is a rather glaring omission.

Peyote should be on the list also, in my opinion.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Alcohol - I only drink when:

I don't have work the next day (cookouts, vacations, the occasional hotel sex romp)
    My daughter (that I'm claimin') ain't around
    I'm in a social situation (not alone and shit)

Cannabis - when I was younger

Other (cigarettes) - I can't believe I tried this shit....twice. Once when I was 12 and once at 14. We all tried it in a D.C. alley.

I will say some of you are dumbshits. Talking about how to do the acid (and the like) and glorifying it.

When I was (coughcough) around dealers in Washington DC you chickenheads used to make me laugh.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #37
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i never knew alcohol counted as a drug, so i didn't check it

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    i never knew alcohol counted as a drug, so i didn't check it
    Either way it's on the poll. It can be an addictive substance. Liquid confidence.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    I clicked five, including 'other'. Nicotine being the other.

I was offerred speed once as a young adult. I wasn't too worried about speed so I took it. It was LSD. Very bad trip that I didn't think I would come down from. Pretty well stuck to nicotine and alcohol since. Oh yes, and caffeine.
    Last edited by Everose; 01-31-2005 at 02:05 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    so many people do it, they sometimes dont admit it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234