Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush says his re-election affirms Iraq policy

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    No shit.

Just read this in the Washington Post.

It stuck out to me because remember j2 saying that just because he votes Bush, it doesn't mean he supports all his policies. I agree because I definitely didn't support all of Clinton's.

This is not an attack on j2 but can pro-Bush voters explain what policies they support?

If a person didn't support Bush on Iraq, what else was important?
    (I do realize that some or most conservatives did support his policy)

I almost forgot that because of this affirmation Bush says he has no plans whatsoever for troop reduction.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Well, if he believes that it affirms one thing - the man is an idiot.

Has he also got 15 gallons of gasoline by any chance?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    Well, if he believes that it affirms one thing - the man is an idiot.

Has he also got 15 gallons of gasoline by any chance?
    I had just been reading an article on CNN and then came here.... Then the headline of the story struck me

Bush: Better human intelligence needed
    source

someone or something is trying to put out a message
    Last edited by vidcc; 01-19-2005 at 01:12 AM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    I forgot to mention that because of his re-election he said he won't be reassigning or firing anyone involved with Iraq.

This means by his re-election, those who voted for him stand by his boneheaded decisions which in turn makes the voters...........well,,,?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    hopefully there will be big protests in washington. I went 4 years ago and there where a lot of people there to yell at all the old ladies in their mink coats heading to the balls. I'm still trying to figure out how to get down to washington again this year.

btw - worst part of all of this is they are sticking washington dc, which voted 9 to 1 for kerry, and which has no representatives in either the house or congress with the bill for the inauguration and the extra security. Meanwhile, the 40 million that was given to the inauguration committee will all go to huge dances and balls. And of course no one cares, cus republicans can get away with this bullshit.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    those who voted for him stand by his boneheaded decisions which in turn makes the voters...........well,,,?
    well i have a few answers in mind. as for the policies that he has, half of em are bad and half of em are good. you could say that i guess, hey atleast he isn't flipflopping like kerry, bush might be an idiot but he knows to stick to something and follow through with it. (omg, i'm turning into a republican ahhhhhhhhhh)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    well i have a few answers in mind. as for the policies that he has, half of em are bad and half of em are good. you could say that i guess, hey atleast he isn't flipflopping like kerry, bush might be an idiot but he knows to stick to something and follow through with it. (omg, i'm turning into a republican ahhhhhhhhhh)
    Old argument that I rather not rehash but.......he sticks to following through being an idiot.

Stay the course......and be lobotomized?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    he sticks to following through being an idiot.
    i should just edit my last post to this, thanks for summing it up

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    dont believe the hype!

...or something like that.

Of course, us americans would rather have a retard that keeps shooting his gun than a rational person that asks "why am i wasting these bullets and what the fuck is the point"?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mogadishu
    hopefully there will be big protests in washington. I went 4 years ago and there where a lot of people there to yell at all the old ladies in their mink coats heading to the balls. I'm still trying to figure out how to get down to washington again this year.

btw - worst part of all of this is they are sticking washington dc, which voted 9 to 1 for kerry, and which has no representatives in either the house or congress with the bill for the inauguration and the extra security. Meanwhile, the 40 million that was given to the inauguration committee will all go to huge dances and balls. And of course no one cares, cus republicans can get away with this bullshit.
    Very astute, my man!!!

I decided not to make the overtime and work the Inauguration this year.

Besides, it's cold as shit this week. I hope it's so cold that they can't have it outside (like one of Ray-Gun's). We've already had a standoff with someone threatening blow up a gasoline filled van. I hope there are more debacles.

ALL Inaugurations are too expensive.

You know, DC license plates actually say, "Taxation without representation" on them.

Eleanor Holmes Norton should be a real congresswoman and not some figurehead.

Sorry to say it but if DC was predominately white then it would be a state.
    There is no reason for it not to be.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast