Thread: Selling MMORPG (Runescape) Gold on Ebay

slim150's Avatar Poster
    I'm trying to get my ebay business of selling runescape gold pieces on ebay. There seems to be problems though, a few months ago I started to sell again and they shut my auction down saying your not allowed to sell it. It seems like some people they let sell and some they don't. I have like 94 million gold to sell , 1 mil at a time. (Enough to pay for my laser eye surgery in the spring) Does anyone know some clever saying I can say in my auction so that they can't shut it down?
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

2. Games   -   #2
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Such an interesting way of paying for sugery...anyways, don't say the name of your account, on the description on your account just tell the bidders that they'll get the username and pass once they buy the account.

3. Games   -   #3
    wow...94 mill...how much do people pay for 1 mil? i played runescape before and its actually very hard to even come by 500k
    Last edited by AzNsMaRtGuY333; 01-19-2005 at 03:27 AM.

4. Games   -   #4
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    the problem with your idea martin is that if i sold my entire account is that if i sold it all in one auction it would cost .. 94 * 25.00 = $2350 dollars lol... so i have to sell it seperatly.. i just wanted to put like some sort of legal mumbo jumbo onit so they can't say i'm actually selling the gold that they really own
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes