Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Looking for a pic to show the diff between...

  1. #1
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    311
    Halflife 2 textures
    farcry textures
    and
    Doom 3 Textures

    ive seen it around the net and ive spent like 1 whole hour looking for it and havn't found it
    it has 3 rocks on in
    1 showing how over exposed farcry's textures are
    1 showing how dark doom 3 's textures are
    and 1 showing how purfect Half Life 2 textures are

    if you have please post... i must prove a stuborn firend how shit farcry's graphics are..


    Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

  2. Games   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Djtima
    Halflife 2 textures
    farcry textures
    and
    Doom 3 Textures

    ive seen it around the net and ive spent like 1 whole hour looking for it and havn't found it
    it has 3 rocks on in
    1 showing how over exposed farcry's textures are
    1 showing how dark doom 3 's textures are
    and 1 showing how purfect Half Life 2 textures are

    if you have please post... i must prove a stuborn firend how shit farcry's graphics are..
    HL2:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/ha...reenindex.html

    Farcry:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fa...reenindex.html

    Doom 3:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/do...reenindex.html

    That was hard
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


  3. Games   -   #3
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    311
    did you read???
    "it has 3 rocks on in"
    its all in 1 pic


    Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

  4. Games   -   #4
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Meccamputechture, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    856
    theres nothing wrong with Far Cry's Graphics? when you say exposed do you mean the brightness? or what? cause i've seen the screens and trailers and its pretty good. but the HL2 graphics own em all and doom 3... i dont like it cause the textures are too flat and seem too clean...

  5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Djtima
    did you read???
    "it has 3 rocks on in"
    its all in 1 pic
    Open them all and compare. How frickin hard is that?

    And Farcry's graphics arent bad.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


  6. Games   -   #6
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    311
    ... there is a spasific pic im looking for it has "ROCKS" on it
    i want it because it shows better then ingame pics


    Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

  7. Games   -   #7
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Meccamputechture, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    856
    rocks on Farcry or doom 3 or half life?

    if you mean rocks are in those hard things heres one from Farcry:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fa....html?page=319
    Last edited by trajillo; 01-20-2005 at 05:08 AM.

  8. Games   -   #8
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by trajillo
    theres nothing wrong with Far Cry's Graphics? when you say exposed do you mean the brightness? or what? cause i've seen the screens and trailers and its pretty good. but the HL2 graphics own em all and doom 3... i dont like it cause the textures are too flat and seem too clean...
    far cry does have fucked up textures/graphics... traj have u got far cry..? NO!
    stfu and you know that looking at screenshots isn't the same...
    remember when you came over and we were looking at the CS demo's....


    Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

  9. Games   -   #9
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    311
    NO!!!!!
    it was a rock texture they opened with each engine and its showd the diffrence...
    doom too dark
    farcry super bright ect.


    Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

  10. Games   -   #10
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Meccamputechture, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Djtima
    far cry does have fucked up textures/graphics... traj have u got far cry..? NO!
    stfu and you know that looking at screenshots isn't the same...
    remember when you came over and we were looking at the CS demo's....
    do you far cry installed now? if so post a screenshot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •