Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: N64 Emulators?

  1. #1

    Surprised/Amazed

    Hi,

    Anyone know the Best N64 Emulator?
    Is it as good as original ?



    Cheers

  2. Games   -   #2
    ...
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,291
    PJ64 is the best.

    and, sometimes its better than the original, if your pc can handle it.

    and sometime if you have a really good pc, the game will still run crappy, just cuz of the game itself is messed up.

    anyways, heres da site, and also dl the service pack

    http://www.pj64.net

  3. Games   -   #3
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    311
    Yep i use Pj64 its mad... but ive found some
    roms don't Work on it Good luck


    Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

  4. Games   -   #4
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    1,912
    Ah...this is my thread now. Your best bet would to download 1964 and PJ64 with the Service Pack. Then you need to get some good Plugins. (The best one's I've had luck with is Rice Video 6.0.0c, glN64 v0.4.1, and Jabo's Direct 3D6 1.5.1)

    You'll just have to experiment around and find out what works best with your sytem. And yes, to answer your first question, with the right plugins and emulators, N64 emulation is as good as the orgininal, if not better.



  5. Games   -   #5
    Cheers

  6. Games   -   #6
    numba1xclusive's Avatar Xclusive Gangsta
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    208
    PJ 64 is beastly.[PHP]

    Da Numba1Xclusive King

  7. Games   -   #7
    What about Nemu 64?
    Anyone got it? If so is it anygood?

  8. Games   -   #8
    ...
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY-THE-FISH
    What about Nemu 64?
    Anyone got it? If so is it anygood?
    just stick to what everbody has already said.

  9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by iMartin
    Ah...this is my thread now. Your best bet would to download 1964 and PJ64 with the Service Pack. Then you need to get some good Plugins. (The best one's I've had luck with is Rice Video 6.0.0c, glN64 v0.4.1, and Jabo's Direct 3D6 1.5.1)

    You'll just have to experiment around and find out what works best with your sytem. And yes, to answer your first question, with the right plugins and emulators, N64 emulation is as good as the orgininal, if not better.
    Are 1964emu and PJ64 two differnet emulators or do they work together?

  10. Games   -   #10
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY-THE-FISH
    Are 1964emu and PJ64 two differnet emulators or do they work together?
    Two different emulators. On a side note, I have found the best damn graphics plug-in yet. It's supports DirectX all the way up to DirectX9c. I've tested it on Conker's Bad Fur Day, Tony Hawk 3, and Resident Evil 2, etc... works perfectly. Only games I've found that it won't play are the Legend of Zelda games, so just continue on using Rice's Video 6 for those.

    Direct64
    Last edited by iMartin; 01-23-2005 at 02:06 AM.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •