Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeem public release 0.20. Keep all Exeem stuff in here!

Poster
    Hmmm...I don't like it. Each time I seach for something, it's fine but when I download something the program freezes on me and I have to close everything. I'm going to wait for a future version.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    Strange, I've just downloaded and installed it and don't have any of those problems.

However, I do know some people who have recently been infected with all the things you've just mentioned, and they haven't been anywhere near Exeem. It looked like a standard MS security hole exploit. Spybot removed them all without any problems.

Windows Update?

Spybot shows nothing, Adaware crashes while scanning the files i mentioned above AVG shows clean.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydragon
    Hmmm...I don't like it. Each time I seach for something, it's fine but when I download something the program freezes on me and I have to close everything. I'm going to wait for a future version.
    I've noticed that there seems to be a big problem after any search. Apart from becoming unresponsive (and using 100% cpu) I don't know what it is doing, but it really screwed permissions to do virtually anything other than run normal progs.

Download speeds were good, but I think I'll wait until there's a more stable version.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster
    is there anyways for it to list every file uploaded? I want to see all the files. What i love about suprnova was that i can go on, go under movies, and look through their list and pick out a couple movies i want to watch. Is the "new files" the same thing? or does it only list....new files.

EDIT: another thing, is there anyway to have it list it in catagories? or will i have to wait untill the next release?

EDIT: ROFL, YES!!! JUST WHAT I WANTED. A PROGRAM THAT LETS ME DOWNLOAD AT A WHOLE 178 B/S...not 178 kB/s....178 B/S. only 1 months and 17 days b4 my movie finish downloading. woohoo
    Last edited by Mr. Elmo; 01-24-2005 at 05:06 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Fupac
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    I've noticed that there seems to be a big problem after any search. Apart from becoming unresponsive (and using 100% cpu) I don't know what it is doing, but it really screwed permissions to do virtually anything other than run normal progs.

Download speeds were good, but I think I'll wait until there's a more stable version.

I'm having a similar issue. On top of that, my resolution goes to 640*480 when im alt tabbing or switching to another windows account. It wont let me do anything like switching the resolution back. I was just wondering if anyone has had this same issue.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    My e-lite has totally locked up now, time to uninstall and wait for the next updated version methinks!

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    if you want a crapware free exeem get 'clean exeem' from nsane
    Last edited by Vargas; 01-25-2005 at 11:18 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    but Nsane's site points to exlite.net
    blah blah blah... whatever...

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Is it possible to make a modified installer that has the default web page as...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php?

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishtawiman
    but Nsane's site points to exlite.net
    ok he didn't update the homepage link, but the file isn't exlites.
    see http://zeropaid.com/bbs/showpost.php...36&postcount=8

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast