Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Exeem public release 0.20. Keep all Exeem stuff in here!

Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    same here(didnt install toolbar), no adware were found after scanning with 3 diffrent ad removers(MS Anti spyware, Ad-aware, Spybot S&d)
    Thats only 1 ad remover. Two remove spyware one removes adware.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Thats only 1 ad remover. Two remove spyware one removes adware.
    egzzzzzzzzz Wrong

Ad-Aware is designed to provide advanced protection from known Data-mining, aggressive advertising, Parasites, Scumware, selected traditional Trojans, Dialers, Malware, Browser hijackers, and tracking components. With the release of Ad-Aware SE Personal edition, Lavasoft takes the fight against Spyware to the next level.
    Spybot - Search & Destroy can detect and remove spyware of different kinds from your computer. Spyware is a relatively new kind of threat that common anti-virus applications do not yet cover. If you see new toolbars in your Internet Explorer that you didn't intentionally install, if your browser crashes, or if you browser start page has changed without your knowing, you most probably have spyware. But even if you don't see anything, you may be infected, because more and more spyware is emerging that is silently tracking your surfing behaviour to create a marketing profile of you that will be sold to advertisement companies. Spybot-S&D is free, so there's no harm in trying to see if something snooped into your computer, too

MS AntiSpyware Helps protect your PC from spyware and other potentially unwanted software.software.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Retired
    k now please back on-topic we were talking about Exeem

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    egzzzzzzzzz Wrong

no adware were found after scanning with 3 diffrent ad removers

1)
    Ad-Aware is designed to provide advanced protection from known Data-mining, aggressive advertising, Parasites, Scumware, selected traditional Trojans, Dialers, Malware, Browser hijackers, and tracking components. With the release of Ad-Aware SE Personal edition, Lavasoft takes the fight against Spyware to the next level.
    So thats one that fights adware.

2)
    Spybot - Search & Destroy can detect and remove spyware of different kinds from your computer. Spyware is a relatively new kind of threat that common anti-virus applications do not yet cover. If you see new toolbars in your Internet Explorer that you didn't intentionally install, if your browser crashes, or if you browser start page has changed without your knowing, you most probably have spyware. But even if you don't see anything, you may be infected, because more and more spyware is emerging that is silently tracking your surfing behaviour to create a marketing profile of you that will be sold to advertisement companies. Spybot-S&D is free, so there's no harm in trying to see if something snooped into your computer, too
    Hmmmm nothing about adware in that.

3)
    MS AntiSpyware Helps protect your PC from spyware and other potentially unwanted software.software.
    Again, no mention of adware.

Hench my only one is an adware remover. All three scan for spyware but only one scans for adware.

no adware were found after scanning with 3 diffrent ad removers
    Only one adware remover.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    ok i forgot to add spyware alonge adware, but u didnt know all three were capable of removing spyware which means u dont have enough knowlage of apps(which u attend toi)
    anyway as Ike said back on topic, i stop here!
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 02-02-2005 at 04:28 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    ok i forgot to add spyware alonge adware, but u didnt know all three were capable of removing spyware which means u dont have enough knowlage of apps(which u attend toi)
    anyway as Ike said back on topic, i stop here!
    No, i never said all three were capible of removing spyware and i never said they didn't. I never commented on them, and because of that i don't have enough knowledge of applications (enough knowledge to do what or say what?)

Exeem for me is to much like Kazaa, it uses the same looking GUI with a search and transfer tab. Like bawa said it returned poor search results and had little to offer me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Retired
    eXeem 0.21 public beta

Changes:

* Fixed search crash
    * Fixed node request error
    * Added stop in New Files
    * Removed mandatory 3rd party advertising
    * Web based ads
    * Minor bug fixes

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    You can block the ads with a firewall. Simply block outgoing TCP on port 80 for exeem.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    oscarxp's Avatar BLACK ANGEL PRODUCTIONS
    Hello Every one this is a new Exeem Lite check it out

Code:
    http://www.exlite.pl
    Verified Files For Exeem
    Code:
    http://exeemfiles.dl.am/
    Black Angel Productions

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    is there an officially CLEAN one yet?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast