Thread: uknova

I'm a member of uknova and they helped me change my sn there a few weeks back. They said I might have trouble logging back in because of the change. All was well while I had the cookie, but I cleaned my comptuer today and I can't get back in!!! Help!!! Would someone be so kind as to let one of their admin know that UnitedFC is having a major problem and ask them to email me. The guy who helped me the last time was called ja or something..only a couple of letters in his name. He was the first name listed under the staff section. Thanks in advance if anyone is good enough to help me out here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    After 8 hours of trying I'm back on. I spoke to admin and they said being up to their limit is taking it's toll on the system and they're working on it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Tool
    Quote Originally Posted by unitedfc
    After 8 hours of trying I'm back on. I spoke to admin and they said being up to their limit is taking it's toll on the system and they're working on it.

Edit: Oops.
    Last edited by ginguar; 01-22-2005 at 04:33 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    (Used my sisters username by mistake then...)

That's good news. I just sent an email to the admin after reading the email you sent me but I'm glad you got it all sorted out now.