Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radiohead Httt

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I am trying to get those leaked tracks, but they are all silent. I even opened them up in goldwave, and there is nothing but a straight line. I tried using the sig links, but I can't find any sources. Can anyone help me out?
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Music   -   #2
    www3
    i got the same problem
    If anyone can help it would be great !
    thx guys

3. Music   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    just check how to sign in in the musicdatabase on ss (check verifieds for that). We have a good copy flooting around... B)

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    I got a good copy of it so join us..

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Guess that makes three of us! It's a shame more members don't give us a try over at SoulSeek - they would have more music than they know what to do with . . . . oh well, it's their loss if they want to be so stubborn

Come on people - it's absolutely awesome - full, complete, quality albums just a click away ! ! !

All the information you need to get started is right HERE

"Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?" Get over there!

6. Music   -   #6
    I have posted all 14 tracks in the verified hash section.....all you need to do is search a little

7. Music   -   #7
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Crackedup@2 April 2003 - 09:44
    I have posted all 14 tracks in the verified hash section.....all you need to do is search a little
    I tried searching, but it could never find any sources. I tried several supernodes and it just wouldn't use them. I am trying soulseek now. I HOPE IT WORKS!!!
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    I tried searching, but it could never find any sources. I tried several supernodes and it just wouldn't use them. I am trying soulseek now. I HOPE IT WORKS!!! 
    dwightfry - I'm glad to see you've made the decision to check out SoulSeek, and Y E S, it does work. I've been looking for you in the SoulSeek room we use - but I haven't seen you - you do know what room we're in, don't you? If not, read THIS pinned topic.....it will guide you in

Hope to see you soon!

9. Music   -   #9
    There are good files coming up in the search. I think the duff ones have filenames - 01httt. I downloaded one in record time only to find it silent so I tried another with different naming convention, and guess what - yep its fine. I dont know if its a ploy by the record company to limit copying - wont work anyway, but WTF are all these people keeping these useless files in their folders for? Do they think the mp3 fairy is going to come and magic them into working?

Soulseek. yes, must try this soon.

LJ

10. Music   -   #10
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    come people check out soulseek you will not regret it.

I have seen my music collection skyrocket in the past week of using it.

and other members have over 10,000 mp3's now from soulseek.

What have you got to lose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast