Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruthie: Don't Pm Me

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Pong?

Shower?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    I don't know what the original problem was..... ... ... but will go try to find it because this does not seem like ruthie to me. I am thinking it would take her being extremely provoked.

ruthie and I have different views at times and go at it on the board but get along fabulously through pm's.

This thread will have only one effect on me. I will think twice before pming anything I don't want all to see.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Shower?
    No thank you, but thanks for offering

4. Lounge   -   #24
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJude™
    Nice of you to say you would rather be in gitmo than with me or whatever that pm was.

Keep it in these threads.

I don't PM you. Don't harrass me because you don't like my views, I certainly don't PM you and tell you what a worthless piece of shit I think you are based on your views.

If you can't get your point across here, then don't. I don't do hostile pm's, just not here enough.

ADMINS/MODS: Yes I know, this "should have" been dealt with in PM, but then again I am troubled by the behavior of some people here and their views, so I keep my opinions in the forums. And I have as much right to post this as Ruthie's bitch ass has to PM me, and as much a right as any of you has to delete this.

Do me a favor Ruthie, you and your shitbird husband there should chop up a bunch of oxycontin, down that shit and wait for the results. You would be doing the rest of us a favor. I mean think of it in liberal terms: your bodies would make great worm food thus benefiting the ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!

Die.

-SJ™
    Jude..I pm'd you in response to this pm from you

"
    say what you will but how dare you openly accuse me of bigortry. You are so wrong, so clueless, so fucked in that statement that I am taking time to pm somebody closed minded as yourself.

You are so wrong it is either funny or disgusting. Not sure how to take that one.

Think before you post? Maybe you are not always right about everything? Maybe you assume things about people online that are wrong?

I am reaching out here, trying, letting you know your methods are unsound. There are better ways to make your point than calling people bigoted who are... geez you would laugh at yourself if you were with me reading what you said about me and yet....

THINK before you JUDGE stupid"
    I did not appreciate it and wrote this in response..to you
    Re: reality

"While I appreciate your attempt to reach out, the text of your pm clearly demonstrates my points exactly. After reading this feeble attempt at "reaching out" I would rather be in Gitmo then with you. If thats how you reach out, please, save it."
    I agree..please leave me alone. If you pm me again, I will not respond. Goodbye. ROFL
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

5. Lounge   -   #25
    oopsy

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    Jude..I pm'd you in response to this pm from you

"
    I did not appreciate it and wrote this in response..to you
    I agree..please leave me alone. If you pm me again, I will not respond. Goodbye. ROFL
    Yup, when 'pwnage' makes it into the dicionary this post should be used as an example.

Bubi SJ.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Still, I think it was a fine effort on SJ's part.

Some rather nice insults, I felt. The oxycontin bit made me a bit baffled, but still.

I give it 4 stars on a scale.
    Last edited by Snee; 01-23-2005 at 07:33 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

Some rather nice insults, I felt. The oxycontin bit made me a bit baffled, but still.

Granted, some nice insults. I have them duly noted. But to take the high-ground of being insulted by someone else's PMs when you yourself sounded like a twat in the initial PM sent is a bit rich.

I, myself, have taken the precaution of blocking PMs from everyone.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi

So that was a reply to a pm from SJ. Oh dear.

To quote Ruthie - ROFL.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1

I suspect, he's wishing for the overdose of Ruthie and her mate.

Peace bd

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast