Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruthie: Don't Pm Me

SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Nice of you to say you would rather be in gitmo than with me or whatever that pm was.

Keep it in these threads.

I don't PM you. Don't harrass me because you don't like my views, I certainly don't PM you and tell you what a worthless piece of shit I think you are based on your views.

If you can't get your point across here, then don't. I don't do hostile pm's, just not here enough.

ADMINS/MODS: Yes I know, this "should have" been dealt with in PM, but then again I am troubled by the behavior of some people here and their views, so I keep my opinions in the forums. And I have as much right to post this as Ruthie's bitch ass has to PM me, and as much a right as any of you has to delete this.

Do me a favor Ruthie, you and your shitbird husband there should chop up a bunch of oxycontin, down that shit and wait for the results. You would be doing the rest of us a favor. I mean think of it in liberal terms: your bodies would make great worm food thus benefiting the ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!

Die.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Oh good, a shitfight, post the PM SJ.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Clearly this is a means to BE LOUD.

You could have PM'ed her or the mods or even, hmm blocked the PMs maybe.

Good, as they say, ownage though.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sending hostile pms with the intention of surpressing someone's inclination to express their point of view seems particularly unliberal to me.

Counter-productive too, one might say.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Sending hostile pms with the intention of surpressing someone's inclination to express their point of view seems particularly unliberal to me.

Counter-productive too, one might say.
    He may as well post her PM now.....

I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!!!11!11OMG!111!!!1
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    He may as well post her PM now.....

I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!!!11!11OMG!111!!!1

So do I, but I was trying to project an enitrely false air of decorum ... ehhh bollocks, post it SJ
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    L4m0rs PM:"While I appreciate your attempt to reach out, the text of your pm clearly demonstrates my points exactly. After reading this feeble attempt at "reaching out" I would rather be in Gitmo then with you. If thats how you reach out, please, save it."
    Um I am fully aware of proper message board ettiquette and yes I could just have had a pm war. But this isn't the first time and it isn't just her. I would rather the little PM weasles fuck off and leave me alone cause I am sick of it, and the things they say and intimate.

So maybe if it's posted in public that shit will stop, and like I said: It isn't just Ruthie, but this is the first one I am responding too.

If any of you really wants to have a go at me, shit I am in the damned Klite chatroom every single day at some point. You wanna flame me come on there and flame me, since obviously I REALLY HATE PM WEASLES AND THEIR CRAPPY LITTLE GAMES.

-SJ™
    Last edited by SuperJude™; 01-23-2005 at 05:51 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Oh ffs, why didn't you just put her on block, if you feel that miffed about it.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cause I am sick of eating shit from people because I don't agree with them. Police your own. Things used to be better here I'm telling you, and I used to feel more okay sharing my thoughts.

There may actually be a point to this SnnY, though far be it for anybody to ever see outside their pretrained little box of internet thinking.

-SJ™

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That was a bit of an anti-climax. At least I've now discovered what Gitmo is short for

My first post still stands tho'. I believe that telling someone not to state their opinion is wrong, mmkay.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast