Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: essay question on test...

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    lol alright.

shite i just realized i didn't write down the essay topics for my exam on friday (american history class).
    well how much could there be?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by zedaxax
    I did not know Hitler was a convict? whats the story behind that?
    yeh hitler was sent to prison for treason, a 5 year stay, but he got out in 8 MONTHS!!

Nazi BASTARD!lol

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver2003
    Nazi BASTARD!lol
    He wasn't a Nzibstrd until he created it.....

thanks for info

edit: nazi is negative, i doubt that children get named "adolph" why?
    Last edited by zedaxax; 01-24-2005 at 04:39 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I saw a documentary on Hitler a while ago. Did you know that Hitler actually survived somewhere around 40 assassination attempts? Hitler literally had a bomb in the same room, a few feet from him, explode... and he survived the explosion when almost everyone else died.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by zedaxax
    He wasn't a Nzibstrd until he created it.....

thanks for info

edit: nazi is negative, i doubt that children get named "adolph" why?
    He didn't actually create it, Hitler was member number 549 of the nazi party (technically he was number 49 but they started at 500 to make it seem like they had more members).

He went to prison because he was actively involved in disrupting the public meetings for the popular democratic party. He organised many of the disruptions with the forerunners of the SS storming into buildings where the meetings were held and basically kicking the shit out of the opposing politicians, there is b/w footage of this happening, unbelievable. Eventually he got caught and was found guilty and sentenced for 60 months but by then the nazi party were rather powerful so he only served 8 months of it. By the time of his release the slick nazi propaganda machine had ensured he was more popular than ever ... .

The only thing I know about the name Adolf is this; when I was a kid learning German I wrote a letter to an imaginary penfriend (a class exercise) starting 'Leiber Adolf' - I was eleven and it was the only German name I knew.

The German class assistant gave me the biggest bollocking of my life in front of the class, telling me that the name is never used and that I needed to learn about his misdeeds before insulting everyone that fought against him. A bit harsh of her, probably, but I never did it again
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    ahh my final was soo easy

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    He went to prison because he was actively involved in disrupting the public meetings for the popular democratic party. He organised many of the disruptions with the forerunners of the SS storming into buildings where the meetings were held and basically kicking the shit out of the opposing politicians, there is b/w footage of this happening, unbelievable. Eventually he got caught and was found guilty and sentenced for 60 months but by then the nazi party were rather powerful so he only served 8 months of it. By the time of his release the slick nazi propaganda machine had ensured he was more popular than ever ...

He was sent to jail for attempting a coup d'état in Munich in 1923. Not for stirring sh*t with Roehm's SA.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fair enough, I was recounting my recollection of the program so I won't object.

I suppose that is the trouble when you get your info from only one source, as I did.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12