Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naive thoughts about US treatment of Prisoners

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I have to say that i didn't get it...but now that it has been cleared up no harm done

Not knowing Sids style it is hard to tell, plus we have a few people on here that do still believe the WMDs exist and that Saddam was behind 911.. perhaps j2s favourite will help us in future

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Shit! I hadn't noticed your sig

Yeah, that may have saved some bother.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Seriously?!? You guys didn't get his post? I read it, smiled and thought "good point". Decided I was going to tell some friends about it. And then proceeded to roll my eyes when Mankor replied, the next thing I new Vid was, and then Arm. I've never seen a post so go far over your heads before. I'm downright stunned.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Hartha
    You have a keen eye for the obvious - good for you.
    Ah, I love that strip.."Get your War On" That is Sid Hartha's sig..
    see this
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

...we have a few people on here that do still believe the WMDs exist and that Saddam was behind 911.. perhaps j2s favourite will help us in future
    I believe WMDs either existed in Iraq, or were moved/hidden outside Iraq.

That they did exist (exclusive of nukes) is beyond question.

Why Saddam was so obstinate as to the U.N. resolutions is somewhat a mystery, apart from the fact he felt safe flouting them (see: Oil-For-Food), once it became clear the U.S. was going to invade.

As to your silliness vis a vis Saddam and 9/11, I have never harbored that particular belief, and have not the slightest idea where you derived that I did.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I believe WMDs either existed in Iraq, or were moved/hidden outside Iraq.

That they did exist (exclusive of nukes) is beyond question.

Why Saddam was so obstinate as to the U.N. resolutions is somewhat a mystery, apart from the fact he felt safe flouting them (see: Oil-For-Food), once it became clear the U.S. was going to invade.

As to your silliness vis a vis Saddam and 9/11, I have never harbored that particular belief, and have not the slightest idea where you derived that I did.
    the post only mentioned you because of your use of winkey

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightfry
    Seriously?!? You guys didn't get his post? I read it, smiled and thought "good point". Decided I was going to tell some friends about it. And then proceeded to roll my eyes when Mankor replied, the next thing I new Vid was, and then Arm. I've never seen a post so go far over your heads before. I'm downright stunned.
    i believe you

really
    Last edited by vidcc; 01-25-2005 at 01:29 AM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    i believe you

really
    Really?

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sure, dwightfry has always seemed smart to me. I'm not only stunned but downright stunned that it was questioned.

Really.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Sure, dwightfry has always seemed smart to me. I'm not only stunned but downright stunned that it was questioned.

Really.

really?

Last edited by dwightfry; 01-25-2005 at 01:19 PM.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast