Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Death Penalty, Schwarzenegger and The Exonerated

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by UKResident
    If we say "If you kill someone we are going to kill you.", how do we stop countries from cutting off the hands of thieves, or stoning adulterers to death, and so on? If we don't lead by example, what do we hold up to these countries?
    Do you actually believe that it is possible to "stop countries from cutting off the hands of thieves, or stoning adulterers to death, and so on" by mere provision of what you consider to be the appropriate example?

Stunning.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Almost as stunning as expecting a civil reply from you. You really needn't bother actually writing anything in your posts, just the fact that you've posted tells us all we need to know.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Almost as stunning as expecting a civil reply from you. You really needn't bother actually writing anything in your posts, just the fact that you've posted tells us all we need to know.
    It was a very basic question accompanied by a short (8 measly letters, in fact) statement of incredulity.

Would you be content merely to answer the question, or continue with your own unique demonstration of just how thin your skin is?

I don't believe I have inflicted a mortal wound; unless your constitution is fragile unto collapse at mere disagreement?

BTW-I am reknowned for my civility.

Stunning, eh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    l'm sorry, but l find you neither stunning nor civil, tiresome springs to mind.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    l'm sorry, but l find you neither stunning nor civil, tiresome springs to mind.
    I don't wonder why, with a mind such as yours; everything emerging from it does so with a yawn.

Have a nice time on the board, UKResident-I know I will.

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Have a nice time on the board, UKResident-I know I will.
    l'm sure you will, there is always a place for cynics on a board like this.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Why don't you come to the lounge to troll, Mr. UKResident.

It's allowed in there to a certain degree, you know. This part of the board is meant for meaningful discussion, rather than mere insults
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Well maybe you should stay there then.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Well maybe you should stay there then.
    You might desire to stay here, then, where you are relatively safe-you would likely be shredded in the lounge-nobody wears fancy white gloves, the words "Marquis of Queensbury" and "Everlast" never cross one's lips, and everything is covered with dirt and grime.

Not your type of place at all, I fear.

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Is that why you rarely venture there? Posting in the lounge would be like poking goldfish with a stick, l'd rather stay here and poke the carp.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast