Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Divx

Hi folks-
    I have the Xvid and Nimo codec pack installed but can't get to play DivX movies (i use BS player). I get a message tellimg me that the format is unknown. I installed the latest DivX codec and can play the same files using the DivX player. BS player still gives me the same error message and so does WMP.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Here's your mistake....Nimo Codec. Get rid of it and download a decent codec pack like SLD 1.5 Pro beta 6 or K Lite Codec 2.1

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i installed nimo pack, it worked great, everything played nicely, i dont know why ppl have so many complaints about it, nimo is the greatest ever happended to me since divx 3

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    The choice is yours, but I wouldn't touch Nimo with a bargepole.......it's full of hacked and unstable codecs. SLD rocks!! Try it and see......

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I installed the nimo pack 'cause i think that is the pack mentioned in the help section of K Lite. Any sources for the Sldd and Klite codec packs? can i install them over the nimo pack? Over the latest Divx pack? Any options that have to be cehcked - or just do a complete install with all filters and stuff?
    Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it - I am technically challenged when it comes to all the various options and all the codec packs.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I Have posted it tons of times before, but here is a link just for you:
    SLD Codec 1.5 Pro beta 6 Remove Nimo!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Just to add that i have read about the possiblity of spyware in the SLD codec pack. Is that true?
    Which is the current version of the Klite codec pack and like in the earlier post - any lilnks??
    Thanks.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Thanks man - saw the link after my last post......
    Appreciate it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Here you go KaZaA Lite Codec pack 2.01. I never found any spyware in SLD?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    so if i uninstal nemo will it uninstal the codecs too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast