Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My last days in russia.........

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I got up a week last sunday feeling fine and dandy.Had my breakfast in the hotel and then went to work.Got to work and thought the beakfast was a bit dodgy and was gonna go staight through me.So i gets the van drver to take me to the toilet and what came out was a load of black stuff.

I just thought it was something i`d eaten and got back in the van to go back down the spead,but haf way down i suddenly felt very sick and got him to stop the van while i was sick and waht came out was a load of old blood and new blood.For the past seven years i`ve suffered from ulcers and knew that one had burst.

So i went to the medic and told him within an hour i was at the SOS hospital in sahkalin island where a doctor started to treat me by shoving a tube up my nose and down my thraot to drain the blood off what was weeping out of the ulcer.On the way to the hospital the ambulance broke down the medic was trying to tell me thatit`s been alright for the last forty five years. And when they were trying to swop me from one ambulance to another they dropped me on the trolley because the back legs did`nt fold out.

After five hous in the hospital they medevac`d me to north japan so i have an endoscopy to stop the bleeding.And there was no choice of being knocked out or having the spray on the back of the throat danb the spray it was all you got.They stopped he bleeding thre first day give me another scope the next day to see if it has stopped and gave me another scope the next day to quaterize the vesels to stop the bleed by using electric.The put an earth strap on my leg and then proceded to by the ulcers with no anesthetic.It tasted like they`d been welding im my mouth.

So thats what happened the last week and a half.I`ve been in a japanese hospital not being fed. My stomack feels like it the size of a golf ball.

The last couple of days they gave me some kind of energy drink but that tasted bad going in and gave you ring sting on the way out.

The only person who spoke english was a bloke from the vallley.

I know there`s ghong to be speeling mistakes but i`ve put some in for the spell check police.
    Last edited by enoughfakefiles; 01-27-2005 at 01:33 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Oh, I hear japan is nice this time of the year.

EDit: and yes, I'm sorry you were ill.
    Last edited by Snee; 01-27-2005 at 01:49 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    sounds awful. hope ur all better (or soon).

4. Lounge   -   #4
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way

Unsure

fookin eck pal, you feeling ok now?

ps re spell, see manker for all your spelling and grammatical corrections, he will keep you up to date.......whether you like it or not
    Last edited by (>Zero Cool<); 01-27-2005 at 01:39 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Damn. Sounds horrid. Hope you're feeling better now. Just take it easy ok. Don't over-exert yourself.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Sounds like you have had a hell of a time....

I hope you are now on the mend, I think you will need some time to get over this. Maybe a holiday in the sun or something.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fookin' el. Can't imagine being ill in a place like that, I mean really ill as you were, you did say in a previous thread that you weren't well

Glad things are OK now - btw, can't believe Zero thought I'd correct teh spellage!
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I am getting better and it`s not fun in a japanese hospital where they`don`t speak english and the bloke in the room with you has the most most cronnic wind i ever heard

They kept getting these frase books out to communicate,but the bed baths were nice....
    Last edited by enoughfakefiles; 01-27-2005 at 01:58 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Konichi wa means hello or good day.

Arigato means thanks.

Sayonara means good bye.

All you need really

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    serves you right for pretending holiday was work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast