Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Torrent Leech help

  1. #1
    Hi,
    Having a problem with Torrent Leech.. not getting my confirmation e-mail on Yahoo Mail or Hotmail. Any help?

    Regards,
    DiRect

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    same here but i dont give a shit anymore.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hi,
    I dunno, it looks like a pretty good site.. still haven't got my confirmation mail.

    Regards,
    DiRect

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4

    Laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by DiRect
    Hi,
    I dunno, it looks like a pretty good site.. still haven't got my confirmation mail.

    Regards,
    DiRect
    It works now,they had some server issues i guess...Pretty cool one,indeed^^(fast rls also)

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    works nice now

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tj Mexico
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by DiRect
    Hi,
    Having a problem with Torrent Leech.. not getting my confirmation e-mail on Yahoo Mail or Hotmail. Any help?

    Regards,
    DiRect
    Direct, you might want to check in your "Un wanted" mail, you know, the mailthat you ignore, or in your trash can. Some times those mails are discarded automaticaly like un wanted.
    (sorry, I don't know how are they called in english)

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease
    (sorry, I don't know how are they called in english)
    Spam




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •