Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blonde Dell Intern...

Poster
    Yeah I know, can't have much of a life to ponder such trivial matters, but I'm really curious as to what happened to the blonde intern in the Dell commercials? Maybe it was just the dimples, but she was really cute in an anorexic sort of way, and now she's been replaced. A google search came up with two possible names for the actress, Amy Leland and Julie Hess but not alot more info about what may have happened to her. Anyway, I watch too much T.V. and she was just alot better eye candy than that pothead "Steven" (although thats pretty cool too)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I am slightly curious of how this girl looks, do you have any pictures from websites?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by ezyryder@2 April 2003 - 11:40
    I am slightly curious of how this girl looks, do you have any pictures from websites?
    Me too, WE NEED PICTURES!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+2 April 2003 - 12:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 @ 2 April 2003 - 12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ezyryder@2 April 2003 - 11:40
    Me too, WE NEED PICTURES&#33; [/b][/quote]
    We DO need pictures, much as that intern needed about 15 well-placed pounds. She WUZ kinda cute.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    It&#39;s not the best pic but it will do:

6. Lounge   -   #6

7. Lounge   -   #7
    she nothin special. how did u remember her? i&#39;ve never seen those commercials tho.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I guess I forgot to take into account that there are people from several countries in this forum who may not be familier with these commercials when I posted this so let me explain a little better...After the "Steven Dude"(if you&#39;re unfamilier with his story see the smoking gun post above) was fired, Dell started a new line of spots following 3 new interns, first commercial was day one, second commercial was day two and so on, and really as commercials go, the spots were somewhat annoying. But in my area(Ohio) they were on HEAVY rotation, you would literely see them 6 or 7 times an hour sometimes. But anyway, after a few spots aired using this blonde(and no shes not really that hot, just a little cute) they replaced her with a less cute brunette without explaining the blondes absence. I was just wondering if there were some sinister motives for this move as it&#39;s uncommon to replace an actor/actress in the middle of ongoing spots. Like I said, I watch way too much T.V. to even notice such a thing.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Well, interns really are on a rotating door basis. Maybe Dell just decided to "speed up" the process by having a different intern for a different day?

I&#39;ve never seen the ads, so if the same girl was in two of the three...then that nifty symbolism doesn&#39;t really make much sense.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    i hate dell commercials, ever since they put that idiot kid that always said dude u r gettin a dell. remember him

proud to be american

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast