Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I hate PAYPAL.. let me count the ways

slim150's Avatar Poster
    I'm so sick and tired of paypal. I've been recently selling guides to game with some starting cash for a MMORPG game that I used to play and what people have been doing is buying my auction. Paying with paypal, then I deliever the goods and like 2 days later somehow they want their money back and paypal is more than happy to oblidge and withdraw funds directly from my bank account. Like I get absoluetly no say in it at all. The problem is that I have to use ebay, and I have to only take credit cards so what else can i do????

I forgot to mention that, I don't get my product back.
    Last edited by slim150; 01-30-2005 at 08:02 PM.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    so everyone is ripping you off? why dont you e-mail paypal and give them the whats up.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Well PayPal makes their own rules, thats no secret.
    Just curious why they all want refunds though...
    Last edited by RealitY; 01-30-2005 at 08:16 PM.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    I'm so sick and tired of paypal. I've been recently selling guides to game with some starting cash for a MMORPG game that I used to play and what people have been doing is buying my auction. Paying with paypal, then I deliever the goods and like 2 days later somehow they want their money back and paypal is more than happy to oblidge and withdraw funds directly from my bank account. Like I get absoluetly no say in it at all. The problem is that I have to use ebay, and I have to only take credit cards so what else can i do????

I forgot to mention that, I don't get my product back.
    Paypal are a fuck!ng shower of sh!t.
    Same thing happened to me. They're quite happy to charge you extortionate commission, but when the sh!t hits the fan, they don't wanna know. WANKERS!!!
    One good thing though, more & more sellers are stating that they do not accept paypal as a method of payment.
    Check out: http://www.paypalsucks.com/ but don't link to it on an eBay auction, they will remove your item(s).

Fuckdogs - the lot of 'em!

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    i really haven't had a problem with paypal ever. it seems like lots of other people have though. what are some alternatives? bidpay comes to mind, but i dont know if thats the same thing.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Retired
    check out: http://www.paypalsucks.com/

edit: oops already posted
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 01-30-2005 at 10:59 PM.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    they want refunds because your technically not allowed to sell runescape gold over ebay so they know that if they say there was a probelm and get their money there isnt anything i can do to get it back
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    they want refunds because your technically not allowed to sell runescape gold over ebay so they know that if they say there was a probelm and get their money there isnt anything i can do to get it back
    then you should look into selling legitimate things. its like being angry at cops, you're not really mad at them, its their job, you're mad cuz you got caught. how can you be angry about it, if you know what you're doing isn't allowed? seems the other people know this and are taking advantage of you.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    its not like its agaisnt the law, its just the dumb creators of runescape make it agaisnt their rules, unlike any other mmorpg

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    I have never had any problems with PayPal.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast