Thread: Aeon Flux

pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Aeon Flux 2005 at IMDB

Anyone else looking forward to this film? I've been waiting for a live action
    remake since the show was canned. The film stills don't look that interesting
    but I'll withhold judgement until I see it.

anyone?
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i don't know. the hair-do is wrong. i enjoyed Aeon Flux when it started out like a bunch of wordless videogame-ish sequences and it had a great sense of humor... but not when it turned into more of a story/dialogue-centered series. enjoyed it in when it consisted of 5-minute jokes ("how's she gonna die THIS time?"), disliked the half-hour episodes, not too keen on the idea of a 90-minute movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Charlize Theron as Aeon Flux? Now I've seen it all...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    i don't know. the hair-do is wrong. i enjoyed Aeon Flux when it started out like a bunch of wordless videogame-ish sequences and it had a great sense of humor... but not when it turned into more of a story/dialogue-centered series. enjoyed it in when it consisted of 5-minute jokes ("how's she gonna die THIS time?"), disliked the half-hour episodes, not too keen on the idea of a 90-minute movie.
    I agree the clips provided a mystique as well kinda like the first Matrix. Funny we find out she's basically cloned in one of the clips.

Liquid TV baby.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Hard to believe it's been 10 years!
    Remember in the 5 min short version when she trod on the nail?

Made for a damn strange epilogue...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I agree the clips provided a mystique as well kinda like the first Matrix. Funny we find out she's basically cloned in one of the clips.

Liquid TV baby.
    right. like viewing an alien world that sort of makes sense to us and sort of doesn't make sense, and it didn't even try to explain itself.

and yeah. liquid television was great stuff.